Celtic 3 - 0 Aberdeen

Just got back in the house after being there today. Saw the team beforehand and feared the worst but we did ok 1st half without really threatening them and then they score a pretty lucky goal not long before half time and you could see the confidence and belief just drain from the players and we were beaten from there on in.

Maybe if we could gave kept it to 0-0 at half time the players would have came out and had a bit of a go but in truth the 2nd half was disappointing, summed up by the two pathetic goals we conceded.

At the of the day they are a far better team than we are, better all over the pitch, but that doesnt mean we shouldn't be able to give them a game in any one off fixture which we can't seem to manage.

The mentality of the manager and the players needs serious adjustment when we play either Celtic or Rangers because we look shit scared of both of them right now.

Only really sour note of the day was the scrawny Hun in the Wetherspoons next to Central Station whilst watching his team get beat off Kilmarnock call my 4 year old lad a cunt because he had an Aberdeen top on. Not wanting to cause a fuss in front of a load of diners and families I bided my time until he went for a piss and bounced his heed of the wall in the bogs. I'm not a violent person but a line was crossed there. The wife hasn't spoken to me since which made for a long day after that but I'll live with that.

• Upvote 5

Just got back in the house after being there today. Saw the team beforehand and feared the worst but we did ok 1st half without really threatening them and then they score a pretty lucky goal not long before half time and you could see the confidence and belief just drain from the players and we were beaten from there on in.

Maybe if we could gave kept it to 0-0 at half time the players would have came out and had a bit of a go but in truth the 2nd half was disappointing, summed up by the two pathetic goals we conceded.

At the of the day they are a far better team than we are, better all over the pitch, but that doesnt mean we shouldn't be able to give them a game in any one off fixture which we can't seem to manage.

The mentality of the manager and the players needs serious adjustment when we play either Celtic or Rangers because we look shit scared of both of them right now.

Only really sour note of the day was the scrawny Hun in the Wetherspoons next to Central Station whilst watching his team get beat off Kilmarnock call my 4 year old lad a cunt because he had an Aberdeen top on. Not wanting to cause a fuss in front of a load of diners and families I bided my time until he went for a piss and bounced his heed of the wall in the bogs. I'm not a violent person but a line was crossed there. The wife hasn't spoken to me since which made for a long day after that but I'll live with that.

Double win then. Deck a hun & not have to listen to the wife for a night.

A fine performance. Touche loon.

Do not give a fuck if we played well...thats another defeat down there against those disgusting cunts. Not good enough

Fuck them and all of Ireland

Fair point......I retract my played well statement

Only reason I can think that your wife would be angry was it really a Hun burd that you smacked off the wall in the ladies? I'm sure that would put her off her make-up/piss/whatever women do in the bog?

• Downvote 1

It was a cowardly challenge by the little fake hardman.

Looks like May will be out until after the winter break. Time for Maynard to finally step up to the plate.

He's from Tilly you know.

Heard that too, but only because he knew he wasn't playing

I heard this also and Logan didn't play due to showing up late to training due to a missed/late flight?

I'm sure your lad has heard naughty words before, so rather than a sour note I would call it the highlight of your day.

There's a lesson to be learned with your wife's reaction - wimmin / fitba etc. etc.

The simple fact is we are the only domestic team sellick take seriously at the minute and so they are always focused and well prepared to face us. In contrast they can sometimes be complacent with other teams, hence slip ups like 2-2 with HIVs and freak results like losing to 4-0 to hearts. (a loss is reasonable to expect but no-one expected a beasting).

This nonsense has to stop.

Do you actually think we couldn't have played any better?

We get walked over every time against them now because we are pathetic and collapse as soon as they score.

Youre my favourite person on here now. Fucking love it. Well done.