Aberdeen 1 - 0 Partick Thistle

Thought Considine did ok today though I would like to Shinnie at Left Back and us sign a new midfielder (Mulumbu please). For someone fairly tall Rooney wins next to nothing in the air and why waste on the wing at the end. Christie played well. Stewart is a really good player. GMS did ok but was fairly quite it must be said. Shinnie does lots of running around but his passing at times..... McKenna is looking like a future star - really pleased with him - similar build to Taylor but considerably better on the ball. Thought O'Connor did well. I actually think McLean has been one of our best players this season and I'll personally be sad to see him go. Overall a terrible match but a win is a win.

Edit: Wright did well when he came on. Lots of potential there.

Thought Considine did ok today though I would like to Shinnie at Left Back and us sign a new midfielder (Mulumbu please). For someone fairly tall Rooney wins next to nothing in the air and why waste on the wing at the end. Christie played well. Stewart is a really good player. GMS did ok but was fairly quite it must be said. Shinnie does lots of running around but his passing at times..... McKenna is looking like a future star - really pleased with him - similar build to Taylor but considerably better on the ball. Thought O'Connor did well. I actually think McLean has been one of our best players this season and I'll personally be sad to see him go. Overall a terrible match but a win is a win.

Edit: Wright did well when he came on. Lots of potential there.

McKenna has the presence of someone with much more experience. Hope he continues to develop

Definitely YPOTY

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1