Aberdeen 1 - 0 Partick Thistle

Unbelievable

I thought he was pish

You need to open your eyes then. Clearly the best player on the pitch last night.

Surprised so many are having a go at the performance. It was never going to be pretty when a team turn up and have no interest in playing football, just interested in running the clock down. We did what we needed to do.

Thought we kept the ball well for long periods and thoroughly deserved the win.

• Upvote 1

A good win in terrible conditions. All that was required last night I think.

Mckenna was decent as was Stewart Shinnie and in spells Christie. GMS clearly couldn't be arsed in the cold.

Hearts are going to be a much tougher test, fully expect a levein team to try and kick the crap out of us for 90 minutes in the hope of getting a draw.

Happy to get the win, was expecting that to be a 0v0 the way it unfolded.

The opposition were horrendous, intent on not making a game of it.

Played some okay football in the first half, second was more of a grind it out performance.

McKenna is brilliant.

Stewart good first half, Christie good second.

Considine had a decent game too. He is okay at left back against shite like that, just not against a team that has a go with width.

Special mention to the weather, fucking freezing.

Expecting a similarly turgid struggle against Hearts. Will take a similar outcome and a shit load more beers.

Absolutely terrible game of football but another win. We were pretty dire to watch but never looked in danger of losing cos partick were absolutely fucking horrendous.

Greg Stewart was good. Kept possession well and seemed to be able to make space and use the ball well even when he was put in the shit by a teammate. Couple of good chances too.

Christie was also good it would be a major bonus if we can somehow keep him next season. Always going forward, direct, energetic, battling. Best player at the club.

Absolutely terrible game of football but another win. We were pretty dire to watch but never looked in danger of losing cos partick were absolutely fucking horrendous.

Greg Stewart was good. Kept possession well and seemed to be able to make space and use the ball well even when he was put in the shit by a teammate. Couple of good chances too.

Christie was also good it would be a major bonus if we can somehow keep him next season. Always going forward, direct, energetic, battling. Best player at the club.

If Stewart comes into a strong run of form now and we also sign McGinn, McInnes could have some real selection headaches.

Considine had a great game IMO

Stewart as mentioned looked good.

Shinnie seemed at half strength with the yellow cards hanging over his head and his passing was off.

McClean was very deep to help distribution from defense - I thought he did quite well given his fuck up against celtic.

Would've liked to have seen more youngsters involved and surprised that Maynard didn't even make the bench.

Watched those highlights...frothing at the mouth at the prospect of the midfielder Del will bring in to compliment G-Stew..the right blend of aggression and finesse, and we've a title to win.

The midfield situation has got be sorted. Tansey has failed to make the required impact. The boy Docherty from Hamilton is worth a look IMO, as are Kamara, Henderson and Crawford.

One that MIGHT be worth a look considering he's away to be out of contract is the boy Aurtenetxe. Seems to do well at left back for Dundee but can also play centre-back. Not exactly lightening but certainly quicker than Considine and would free Shinnie up more for midfield.

Maynard and Ball out, McGinn and a proper central midfielder in and I'd be happy.

If we can manage the Cumdawg on loan on top of that I'd be fucking delighted.

The midfield situation has got be sorted. Tansey has failed to make the required impact. The boy Docherty from Hamilton is worth a look IMO, as are Kamara, Henderson and Crawford.

One that MIGHT be worth a look considering he's away to be out of contract is the boy Aurtenetxe. Seems to do well at left back for Dundee but can also play centre-back. Not exactly lightening but certainly quicker than Considine and would free Shinnie up more for midfield.

Maynard and Ball out, McGinn and a proper central midfielder in and I'd be happy.

If we can manage the Cumdawg on loan on top of that I'd be fucking delighted.

Are there actually hints of Cummings being possible or is this just something youd love to see happen?

Are there actually hints of Cummings being possible or is this just something youd love to see happen?

Not gonna pretend to be ITK but I think it's fairly common knowledge that McInnes wants to try and bring him in if there's a deal to be done. 50/50 just now I'd say. I'd imagine McGinn coming in has lessened the urgency for bringing in forwards and that a solid midfielder/defender now has to be the priority.