Holidays 2018

minijc

When you come back Tup will have completedhis coup and cull

I really hope so.

Can you not get internets where you're going matey ?

Are you really going to jail ?

I'd like to hope I'd be too busy to sit on the Hat all day, after all I'm not getting paid to do so.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Away to Ibiza in May. First time abroad with the kids and first ever sun/sea package holiday with the Mrs - we're mair long weekend in a city types.

Looking forward to it, but not sure how the youngest one (2) will be, particularly on the plane - he can be a bit of a prick at the best of times. Thought we'd got a good tip from a friend about a nice family friendly resort and it turns out half of Aberdeen has already been there, but all say good things.

Away to Ibiza in May. First time abroad with the kids and first ever sun/sea package holiday with the Mrs - we're mair long weekend in a city types.

Looking forward to it, but not sure how the youngest one (2) will be, particularly on the plane - he can be a bit of a prick at the best of times. Thought we'd got a good tip from a friend about a nice family friendly resort and it turns out half of Aberdeen has already been there, but all say good things.

The plane to Ibiza is a sare carry on like

• 3 weeks later...

Prague for 4 days at start of August for stag do, then 5 of us are flying from there to Dubrovnik for 2 days, then to Mostar for 2 days, then Split for 2 days, then fly home. :cool:

Be a cracking trip that. Prague, Dubrovnik and Mostar all class. Never been to Split but looks superb as well.

Going to head to the Balkans over the summer if we don't make it into Europa

Any tips for a cheap self catering couple of days in Scotland? Cairngorms ideally.

The fucking price of some places is mental.

This (Crinan) is in Argyll, rather than the Cairngorms, but I really enjoyed it when we stayed a few years ago.

A week costs about 300-odd, or you can book short breaks for 50-60 a night.

Lovely, peaceful and picturesque, but close enough to eg Oban and Lochgilphead to visit.

http://www.barn-cottages-crinan.co.uk/

not sure how the youngest one (2) will be, particularly on the plane

Dont sweat it, you will probably be pleasantly surprised.

Last september our eldest flew for the first time, when she was almost two. It was no bother and all my fretting was for nothing.

It was only 1 hr flight - Glasgow to Standstead - but a real breeze. She was interested in the aeroplane, but promptly fell asleep lying across our laps when we took off.

Ibiza is what, 2-3 hrs flight? I think for a short flight it will be fine.