New Stadium Approved

See the WANKs have posted a link to the Council's website which gives the public the opportunity to voice opinion on the proposed fast food developments next to the vets in Kingswells.

Of course, the site allows you to vote in favour if you want.

My vote in favour is in.

Those wishing to voice opinion one way or the other can do so here:

https://publicaccess.aberdeencity.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=makeComment&keyVal=PCH2OYBZG0T00

Oh, and fuck the WANKs

:-)

Your better half know she has supported it? Nice One N!

See the WANKs have posted a link to the Council's website which gives the public the opportunity to voice opinion on the proposed fast food developments next to the vets in Kingswells.

My vote in favour is in.

https://publicaccess.aberdeencity.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=makeComment&keyVal=PCH2OYBZG0T00

Oh, and fuck the WANKs

Done

My vote in favour is in.

Oh, and fuck the WANKs

Cheers Dom, just added my support too #fucktheWANKS

Taco Bell, since they've now branched out into Scotland, would be grand. Though I went once and wasn't that arsed about it.

Is there still a Sizzlers in Aberdeen? Get a drive thru of one of those sorted.

Just had Taco Bell today, it's pretty bland and cheap....bound to be popular in Westhill........

• Kingsford is 9,656 metres from the Castlegate.
  • A zip-wire requires about a 5m drop for every 100m travelled.
  • Build a tower 482 metres high in the Castlegate.
  • Everyone form an orderly queue and zip-wire to the match.

I haven't considered getting home yet.

I've a radical idea:

• Castlegate is 9,656 metres from Kingsford.
  • A zip-wire requires about a 5m drop for every 100m travelled.
  • Build a tower 482 metres high in Kingsford.
  • Everyone form an orderly queue and zip-wire home from the match.

Ok, I think your idea might work - it's a bit 'out there', but doable. If two towers were built at this height, they would immediately become the 5th equal free-standing largest man-made structures on the planet. Think of the money piling in for tourism, would pay off the stadium in no time.

A similarly sized building - well considerably larger at 541m - is One World Trade Center in New York. It cost 3.8 billion to build. Obviously more expensive for the land there, so lets say 1.8 billion for each of the Aberdeen towers.

Need to raise 3.65 billion for the two zip-line towers and the stadium. Smeltic might need to increase their bid for McKenna.

The mono-rail is maybe a better idea on reflection.

Ok, I think your idea might work - it's a bit 'out there', but doable. If two towers were built at this height, they would immediately become the 5th equal free-standing largest man-made structures on the planet. Think of the money piling in for tourism, would pay off the stadium in no time.

A similarly sized building - well considerably larger at 541m - is One World Trade Center in New York. It cost 3.8 billion to build. Obviously more expensive for the land there, so lets say 1.8 billion for each of the Aberdeen towers.

Need to raise 3.65 billion for the two zip-line towers and the stadium. Smeltic might need to increase their bid for McKenna.

Make the Kingsford one a metre taller. Fuck Castlegate.

Would have been even more expensive but the demolition of the previous building in the site was carried out free of charge.

Lucky bastards.