New Stadium Approved

Wouldn't have one.

Agree with you on that one. Just do what Hearts do - they just encourage people to take their kids to the Gorgie stand, but the prices are the same as the Roseburn and anyone can buy a ticket for it, unlike the Merkland which is half empty most of the time.

I asked two guys that I know ( one an architect the other a structural engineer) and they both said that the zip slide is actually possible .

The problem is that it just sounds too fantastical and would never in a million years be taken seriously in the Uk.

The structural guy then gave me a few amazing examples of things that could be done and have been proposed but just sound , in his words bonkers.

I made that up

No offense Hans, but this type of stuff is exactly why so many folk have you on block.

About 450 members have logged into AFC Chat today, and I doubt the above comment would have raised a single chuckle between them. You are better off not bothering. It just irritates folk, when they have to sift through this shite.

• Site Sponsor

Good to see Charled Love of the Love Palace, Love Street, Westhill posting his support to the proposed application lol

https://publicaccess.aberdeencity.gov.uk/online-applications/files/17B7C3D5C02E42E6ADEA6FD807B014F7/pdf/181336_DPP-Supports-Mr_Charled_Love__FULL_-1716331.pdf

All we need now is for Angus Jamieson to put in an appearance