New Stadium Approved

If that's true, then fucking

Wow

WOW

OWOW

WOWOW

W

I was at an event at Pittodrie in August 2017 to launch the Aurora campaign and Molde were the club that he referenced us against. He was very jealous of what they had in terms of infrastructure and facilities and wanted us to get up to their level both on and off the park.

Just saw this on youtube which is an interesting wee video of some stadiums of a similar scale to the Kingsford one. Not enitrely sure what the Monaco one is doing in there but the Molde and Debrecen ones show that you can get a cracking looking stadium with a capacity below 20k

What's cracking about Molde?

Saw this stadium a few weeks ago but no photos were allowed while they were finishing it up, and it really was a cracking 15,000 seater stadium. 

AR-190109862.jpg

Quite similar to Ferencvaros. 

I'm not fussed about the aesthetics of ours and I don't think we can do anything about the shell now, but the stands really should be optimal in every single dream football stand way.

I would like us to have some sort of light show to link in with the theme of Northern Lights. West Ham have bubbles and we have a light show that can be kept within the stadium if need be. Something to separate our stand from every other bog standard stadium. Doesn't need to cost lots of money.

• Downvote 2

What's cracking about Molde?

Saw this stadium a few weeks ago but no photos were allowed while they were finishing it up, and it really was a cracking 15,000 seater stadium.

https://twitter.com/DubaiSC/status/1078275178373791751

AR-190109862.jpg

Quite similar to Ferencvaros.

I'm not fussed about the aesthetics of ours and I don't think we can do anything about the shell now, but the stands really should be optimal in every single dream football stand way.

That looks rubbish I think. Totally over-engineered roof, why is it 100 ft above the seats? Waste of materials and wouldn't keep the wind and rain out in blowy Scotland.

Presuming we are stuck with what passed for planning? Probably could re submit plans for how it will look but you would be stuck with dimensions, steepness of stands etc I’d imagine?

I actually don’t mind the look of the stadium we have a flyover of. But like someone said above the seats have to be as steep as possible and everything else that allows as good as atmosphere as possible.