New Stadium Approved

The stats below are the ones that really matter WHS. Just as a wee reminder you won 5 of your 16 trophies before we were even formed. And the latest 2 were won whilst your club cheated the system and the rest of Scottish football in the process. But hey let's all get the flags out your club has an average attendance of around 40k per game less than Celtic. You don't even sell out your stadium and shiny new stand (paid for with money that should have gone to creditors if your club had any degree of conscience). Yet you are on here boasting about attendance figures??? Just shows how small time Hearts really are when their fans continually harp on about attendances as if they are fucking Borussua Dortmund or something.

Rank Club League SC LC UCL UEL CWC ESC

1 Rangers 54 33 27 0 0 1 0 115

2 Celtic 49 38 18 1 0 0 0 106

3 Aberdeen 4 7 6 0 0 1 1 19

4 Hearts. 4 8 4 0 0 0 0 16

5 Hibs. 4 3 3 0 0 0 0 10

Would like to know the away team attendance percentage at Hibs and Hearts.

Hey listen - I'm actually pretty unbiased with these things so I'm gonna pay Aberdeen a compliment, your away support is always very impressive and I'm pretty confident u take more to us than vice versa. And on away support, Hibs have a larger away than us which helps them for us, and the 2 especially where they get more in. They also aren't as used to splitting their away end for the 2 as we are.

And not that I big up Scottish football too much, but the thread on our forum seems to be saying that just about every club this season is setting home attendance records for anywhere between the last 10-50 years.

Hey listen - I'm actually pretty unbiased with these things so I'm gonna pay Aberdeen a compliment, your away support is always very impressive and I'm pretty confident u take more to us than vice versa. And on away support, Hibs have a larger away than us which helps them for us, and the 2 especially where they get more in. They also aren't as used to splitting their away end for the 2 as we are.

And not that I big up Scottish football too much, but the thread on our forum seems to be saying that just about every club this season is setting home attendance records for anywhere between the last 10-50 years.

I'm not asking the percentage of Hibs, Hearts or Aberdeen away fans at games. I'm asking if there's a percentage of away fans at your ground.

Hardly anyone brings a decent support up here.

You're too angry about us mate. What happened? A Hearts fan stood u up on Grinder? Take it down a notch. Nobody admires attendance-envy.

No I just think you're a fucking roaster pal. If Hearts had an even half decent fanbase you wouldn't feel the need to be posting on an Aberdeen forum. Enjoy those numbers when Budge is unveiling her 140th player, under yet another new manager/director/groundsman or whatever you call it down that way these days.

You guys are a 1 team city, if I didn't come on here now and again and wind yous up, you'd be bored shitless. Every cunt needs a panto villain. Ooh - big bad Hearts, grrrr, they annoy all of us, let's get together and give it to WHS.

I say you're small. You say we cheat. Repeat....

No advantage in having a bigger c*ck if you can't get it up.

You guys are a 1 team city, if I didn't come on here now and again and wind yous up, you'd be bored shitless. Every cunt needs a panto villain. Ooh - big bad Hearts, grrrr, they annoy all of us, let's get together and give it to WHS.

And Hearts are big are they?

Think of all the things that have happened in the world during the last 56 years. And during all that time that so called BIG club from Gorgie, Edinburgh has won...

3 major trophies (2 of those massively tainted due to Hearts defaulting on nearly £30m of debt spent whilst they "won" them).

Yeah...we're so jealous of your big club mate.

The stats below are the ones that really matter WHS. Just as a wee reminder you won 5 of your 16 trophies before we were even formed. And the latest 2 were won whilst your club cheated the system and the rest of Scottish football in the process. But hey let's all get the flags out your club has an average attendance of around 40k per game less than Celtic. You don't even sell out your stadium and shiny new stand (paid for with money that should have gone to creditors if your club had any degree of conscience). Yet you are on here boasting about attendance figures??? Just shows how small time Hearts really are when their fans continually harp on about attendances as if they are fucking Borussua Dortmund or something.

Rank Club League SC LC UCL UEL CWC ESC

1 Rangers 54 33 27 0 0 1 0 115

2 Celtic 49 38 18 1 0 0 0 106

3 Aberdeen 4 7 6 0 0 1 1 19

4 Hearts. 4 8 4 0 0 0 0 16

5 Hibs. 4 3 3 0 0 0 0 10

Im not seeing World War 1 on that list anywhere.

Why has this Hearts cunt not been banned?

No need to ban him it's amusing seeing him claim that Hearts are a big club (a big club that strangely can't fill their 20k ground) and that they somehow never cheated under Romanov.

Apart from talking shit about Hearts WHS generally seems ok. I don't subscribe to the "fuck off back to Hearts message boards" that he gets from some on here. A few fans from rival clubs make the board a better place as far as I'm concerned. It's only a football message board no need for anyone to take it too seriously.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just watch yous don't overstretch. 16k-17k should be fine for Scotland's 5th. :whistling:

@CelticFC 57,563

@RangersFC 49,171

@JamTarts 18,429

@HibsOfficial 18,118

@AberdeenFC 15,775

@dundeefconline 5,946

@MotherwellFC 5,550

@OfficialKillie 5,390

@ThistleTweet 4,589

@RCFCStaggies 4,539

@St_Johnstone_FC 3,809

@acciesfc 2,838

We all know that's not your actual average gate, you fudge the figures. Most games yous declare a 'full house', when there's empty seats all over place. Plus a higher percentage of your crowds are away supporters, the away support at Pittodrie is generally pathetic.

Edinburgh has twice the population of Aberdeen, which basic maths suggests both Hearts and Hibs would pool from a similar resource as AFC. We also don't have the close proximity to the city as your residents do... many of our core support travel many miles to support the club. Your catchment area is greater by far. The fact that such fantastic club that you are, can't get more average attendance is actually quite appalling ;)

You're a decent contributor to the forum IMO

Keep up the good work.

You’re 'pretty confident' we take more to Tynecastle than vice-versa? Course we fuckin do, your away support is shite.