Sam Cosgrove

11 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

250 K needs to be  spent on a floodlight requirement to meet UEFA requirements,  thats if we qualify for Europe

350K still needs to go to the bastard Hun

Whats left will be part of the Covid season financial shortfall

Agreed this is not free money.  You dont sell your only historically prolific striker near the end of window without a ready made replacement unless you need the money. Did we not get a great bid for mckenna just before the window and turned down citing not enough time for an adequate replacement. Heck where are all our rumoured precontracts. Clearly cormark is already concerned about next year payroll.

1 hour ago, Redmist1903 said:

Nae need for that. We are always out of europe before it gets dark at nights.

1 hour ago, RUL said:

Plus surely uefa will have to waive some of their mental rules to allow teams to play without spending more money 

If we finish third this season, we're practically guaranteed European group football.

I don't think the Scottish cup will be completed before the season ends to be honest

[edit] I see the Hun Cunt Troll masquerading as a Dons fan is still smarting from being outed ;) [/edit]

8 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Ever heard of the financial impact of covid?

I really don't like these canadians

WHAT THERES A PANDEMIC? I think you need to reread the post or put on those reading glasses. The whole point of the post is covid.  Teams are making hard financial decisions hence there is no free money to invest in the squad.  Are you keeping up or should i speak slower.. respectively of course. I am sorry you dislike us canadians we are actually a kind people if you get to know us eh?  We even apologize for others ignorance.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

If we finish third this season, we're practically guaranteed European group football.

I don't think the Scottish cup will be completed before the season ends to be honest

[edit] I see the Hun Cunt Troll masquerading as a Dons fan is still smarting from being outed ;) [/edit]

What do you mean practically guaranteed ?

1 minute ago, Durrant Dived said:

Scottish cup wont be finished so 3rd will get play off for Europa, lose that straight into conference group stages...

I think Scottish Cup still has a wee chance but Scottish lockdown announcements this week could put a final nail in the coffin

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

What do you mean practically guaranteed ?

The Scottish cup winners will be guaranteed group stage football in Europe next season.

If the Scottish cup is won by either of the top 2, else is not completed, then that advantage will go to third place in the league.

with the early rounds postponed and no visibility of when lower league teams can compete, I fear that the Scottish Cup will be completed this season.

we should push for third as a minimum to be in that backup position though

1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

The Scottish cup winners will be guaranteed group stage football in Europe next season.

If the Scottish cup is won by either of the top 2, else is not completed, then that advantage will go to third place in the league.

with the early rounds postponed and no visibility of when lower league teams can compete, I fear that the Scottish Cup will be completed this season.

we should push for third as a minimum to be in that backup position though

Oh aye, is there another silly euro league starting this year?