Scott Wright

2 hours ago, shut up meg said:

Your meet up in Glasgow cancelled now?

He never agreed. 

I'd easily meet just about anyone here for a pint. Have a conversation, rather than just slagging each other off on the internet. 

10 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Would our pints be safe if we went for a piss? 

Considering the habits of many posters on here, I'd be amazed if folk were worried about things ending up in their pints. 

But no, I'd date rape the lot of you. 

There is a reason why most people get put on gardening leave when they hand their resignation into a company, they stop giving a shit.

Although not singularly to blame for today's fuckfest, Wright should not have been in the squad.

Get him to fuck and today was a typical performance we are used to seeing from him - basically hiding and being ineffective.

There are out of contract players better than Scott Wright. Must want him because he's domestic.

I mean even Aberdeen could offer say Chilean international winger Martin Rodriquez a pre contract. Plenty of better talents without the trainwreck injury history.

I wanted Wright to stick around, but hopefully he just doesnt walk for free. Hell sell him early to help pay for a Martin Rodriquez type's wage and Aberdeen would end up with the better talent.

After McInsufferable's handling of Hernandez who'd wanna freakin sign here.

1 minute ago, PondHopper said:

There are out of contract players better than Scott Wright. Must want him because he's domestic.

I mean even Aberdeen could offer say Chilean international winger Martin Rodriquez a pre contract. Plenty of better talents without the trainwreck injury history.

I wanted Wright to stick around, but hopefully he just doesnt walk for free. Hell sell him early to help pay for a Martin Rodriquez type's wage and Aberdeen would end up with the better talent.

Not sure many South Americans will be keen to come here once Ronnie is finished going round all the clubs in the Americas job hunting. 

13 minutes ago, PondHopper said:

Lol

21 minutes ago, PondHopper said:

Fuck off.

Pond life.

3 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Wright was good first half then faded badly. 

It’s almost like it’s a running theme with him? 

Gloves and headband is also sickening 

Hedges didn't need the headband today. 

Imagine next week though with both of them in matching headbands trying to set up bodybuilding Main up front.  Dearie me.