Motherwell 0 - 2 Aberdeen

Only ever listen to open all mics if I'm driving and have no other means of keeping up to date with the scores, such as having a 4 year old read them out.

"Aww ehhh goal ehh aww naw Albion Rovers hit the bar a thought it wis in so a did".

Best by far is when one of them does it and its a throw in

Oh me what a shot, gooaaaaaaaaa...throw in!

Guest milne_afc

Re: open all mics, It's always a gazillion times better when Bonner isn't on, somehow manages to relate everything in any situation to the Tims.

FWIW, I like Ferguson. The night of Simmy's testimonial against ManYoo, he spoke in glowing terms of NS - usual stuff, formidable opponent, fantastic medal haul and also told a story of how they bumped into each other by chance on a family holiday and said what a gr8 guy Simmy was and such a lovely fam etc...

Hun network was in meltdown.

He's alright by me.

Re: open all mics, It's always a gazillion times better when Bonner isn't on, somehow manages to relate everything in any situation to the Tims.

FWIW, I like Ferguson. The night of Simmy's testimonial against ManYoo, he spoke in glowing terms of NS - usual stuff, formidable opponent, fantastic medal haul and also told a story of how they bumped into each other by chance on a family holiday and said what a gr8 guy Simmy was and such a lovely fam etc...

Hun network was in meltdown.

He's alright by me.

This.

Ferguson seems to enjoy scottish football, and can talk with interest about teams other than the rangers. Bonner, on the other hand, seems to have never been to a game that doesn't involve celtic.