Considine is shite and will continue to be shite yeah.

The only thing assisting him was Hayes/McGinn tracking back to help him.

Next time you watch Considine storm down the wing, watch how long it takes him to get back in place compared to Logan.

It's like he's stuck in mud.

He's not a left back or CB.

Most improved player perhaps, but judgement clouded by better and quicker players able to get back and cover for his slow ass.

We are a much better team without that liability in our team.

Hey, you can possess a different opinion to others - nowt wrong with that. But to say our POTY was pish last season is pretty wide of the mark if we're all be honest and up front here. Sure, he's not Marcelo, but a pretty decent all round player, who is dependable and pops up with the odd goal. Still good enough to hold down a 1st team spot? Probably not, but that doesn't mean Consi isn't a decent player. Your opinions therefore, probably are not aligned with the vast majority of Dons supporters.

Also... your last line.

I think that's ironic given the responses you've had on this topic and 99% of other topics you've posted about.

So half a dozen arse licking cyber heroes like to disagree with me and therefore you come to the conclusion irony is name of the game? Christ, if everyone on here responded to the bile which you spew up on a daily basis, the server would go into meltdown chum. I don't need or look for the high fives or fist pumps of someone hiding behind a screen to validate my opinions, unlike the many who frequent this rather tedious site nowadays.

Considine is shite and will continue to be shite yeah.

The only thing assisting him was Hayes/McGinn tracking back to help him.

Next time you watch Considine storm down the wing, watch how long it takes him to get back in place compared to Logan.

It's like he's stuck in mud.

He's not a left back or CB.

Most improved player perhaps, but judgement clouded by better and quicker players able to get back and cover for his slow ass.

We are a much better team without that liability in our team.

Controversial point. Often needs a boot up the arse to get back into position and often swtiches off (this season has been his worst)

Oh right. Elaborate if you will, starting with bottle. What is it? How do you lose it/get it back?...etc.

Transparent Container, usually for liquids that is narrow, circular-based, mostly handle-less and with an ever-narrowing top, where the opening is found.

Can be lost due to misplacement, forgetfulness or by shitting the bed during big games.

• Upvote 1

We've lacked bottle in the "big" games but amazingly we're still second. Crazy, really.

Post split results

Aberdeen Played 4 W2 D2 L0 8pts GD +4

Celtic Played 4 W2 D1 L1 7 Pts GD +6

Hibs W2 D1 L1 Pts 7 GD +3

Rangers Played W2 D1 L1 Pts 7 GD-3

Hearts W1 D0 L3 Pts 3 GD -4

Killie W0 D1 L3 pts 1 GD -5

Doesn't say we lack bottle, does say we should be second, doesn't look crazy

• Upvote 2

Meant over the season against Celtic or Rangers, for instance, but aye we've done well over the past few weeks.

Isnt were post split when "bottle" counts? isn't it where it was said we would fail going into the post split games that our "bottle" would go and we would falter - yet so far we are the strongest team in our section

Isnt were post split when "bottle" counts? isn't it where it was said we would fail going into the post split games that our "bottle" would go and we would falter - yet so far we are the strongest team in our section

Can't speak on behalf of everyone obviously but bottle has been a topic of discussion every time we've lost against Rangers or Celtic this season.

Post split results

Aberdeen Played 4 W2 D2 L0 8pts GD +4

Celtic Played 4 W2 D1 L1 7 Pts GD +6

Hibs W2 D1 L1 Pts 7 GD +3

Rangers Played W2 D1 L1 Pts 7 GD-3

Hearts W1 D0 L3 Pts 3 GD -4

Killie W0 D1 L3 pts 1 GD -5

Doesn't say we lack bottle, does say we should be second, doesn't look crazy

Come back and update that table at 2:15pm Sunday

I'd have preferred bottle in League Cup Quarter Final against Motherwell.

I'd have preferred bottle in Scottish Cup Semi Final against Motherwell.

Where it really matters to me personally...

However, I understand some of you wanting a top 2 trophy instead of Cup Finals, and chance of real silverware.

What does bottle have to do with those? Are bottle and performances interchangeable? We were out performed on the day in both games. It happens. Wouldn't say it was anything to do with bottle crashing in either, it was just playing poorly.

Bottle is an issue against certain teams when tactically we change to play against their strengths rather than focus on playing to ours and our players play within themselves out of fear.

What does bottle have to do with those? Are bottle and performances interchangeable? We were out performed on the day in both games. It happens. Wouldn't say it was anything to do with bottle crashing in either, it was just playing poorly.

Bottle is an issue against certain teams when tactically we change to play against their strengths rather than focus on playing to ours and our players play within themselves out of fear.

Good post.

As soon as a team lose nowadays they "bottle" it. Can't just be outperformed on the day. A lazy viewpoint usually from people who don't really know what went wrong.

• Upvote 2

Bottling it is when they don't play anywhere near the standard they are capable of because they can't deal with the pressure. Being out performed is something completely different, such as the SCF last season. It's really not hard to understand.

• Upvote 2

Bottling it is when they don't play anywhere near the standard they are capable of because they can't deal with the pressure. Being out performed is something completely different, such as the SCF last season. It's really not hard to understand.

We didn't bottle it against Motherwell in that case. We were missing our two best players due to stupid suspensions. This lead to playing players in wrong positions and ones who weren't good enough. The squad wasn't right and McInnes acknowledged that. You can not play well without being a bottler.

• Upvote 1

We didn't bottle it against Motherwell in that case. We were missing our two best players due to stupid suspensions. This lead to playing players in wrong positions and ones who weren't good enough. The squad wasn't right and McInnes acknowledged that. You can not play well without being a bottler.

I was just making the distinction. I agree the semi v Motherwell wasn't a bottle job, it was down to McInnes' fucking woeful recruitment and not having suitable replacements.

He should know that given he came back after vowing he wouldn't.

They always do. Myself included.

Hey min, still waiting to hear which games I claimed to film but didn't!

And we all come back to AFC-Chat, you're right about that - still the most wretched hive of scum and villainy ever!