2 more signings as a means to curb expectation. This stadium will tighten our purse strings for the foreseeable. DNA confirmed a shaft.

2 more signings as a means to curb expectation. This stadium will tighten our purse strings for the foreseeable. DNA confirmed a shaft.

You must have a different definition of "confirmed" from me. Let's see at the end of the transfer window who we have signed and then we can draw conclusions on the first year of dna

If they are tackling the squad rebuild the way I suspect then I think they really aren't thinking in terms of pushing on, progressing on previous seasons but more in terms of treading water.

I really hope they have more up their sleeve as I don't think a treading water kind of approach is going to get 2nd or a cup win this season.

Rangers squad looks okish although I'm not convinced Gerrard will be brilliant be cant be worse than Pedro or Murty surely.

Hibs are losing some key players but less than us and probably feels like they are adding a few decent players.

Hearts fuck knows they've just signed a whole new team worth of players so we'll see.

You’ve not pished the bed, you’ve shat it, puked in it, pished it and wanked onto it.

Then continuously slept in it.

Well if they don't pull something a little more special out of their arse in the first season under AberDNA membership other than a few extra GPS devices. They are only going to decrease the member numbers for next season rather than build on it.

Simply matching FIRST TEAM squad members from what was actually pretty threadbare from last season after the fans have put in an EXTRA £600k on the budget is simply not good enough to entice more to join, or existing ones to renew.

They will cut their own throats if they substitute DNA money for previous budget money & go with same as last year.

Going to be very interesting when all becomes clear.

Wonder if the club are already regretting McInnes mentioning the GPS devices in the same breath as AberDNA. Feel that it's a stick people will use to beat AberDNA with for years now.

To be fair it was Wicks that first mentioned increased investment in sports science as one of the benefits of dna

Well if they don't pull something a little more special out of their arse in the first season under AberDNA membership other than a few extra GPS devices. They are only going to decrease the member numbers for next season rather than build on it.

Simply matching FIRST TEAM squad members from what was actually pretty threadbare from last season after the fans have put in an EXTRA £600k on the budget is simply not good enough to entice more to join, or existing ones to renew.

They will cut their own throats if they substitute DNA money for previous budget money & go with same as last year.

Going to be very interesting when all becomes clear.

FnD is right here, despite the fact AberDNA money ISNT JUST FOR FIRST TEAM SIGNINGS (MT™️) the majority of bams in our support still think that’s all it’s for, no long term vision, just spunk the free money on some cunt who we can moan like fuck about and boo at matches because he’s not Messi

• Upvote 1