Lewis Ferguson

Quality player! I hope he gets more time for the national team too. No doubt he will be in the squad for Germany, but he’s earned the right for more game time. Not sure who misses out, given our midfield strength, but hope he gets a decent crack at the Euro’s.

Currently one of the best midfielders in Ser A and struggling to get a game for Scotland. Who knew! 

24 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Quality player! I hope he gets more time for the national team too. No doubt he will be in the squad for Germany, but he’s earned the right for more game time. Not sure who misses out, given our midfield strength, but hope he gets a decent crack at the Euro’s.

Currently one of the best midfielders in Ser A and struggling to get a game for Scotland. Who knew! 

He could rival mcregor as he’s been pish this season, mcginn and mctominay are better players just now, gilmour also back to playing again, solid midfield.

2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

He could rival mcregor as he’s been pish this season, mcginn and mctominay are better players just now, gilmour also back to playing again, solid midfield.

Gilmour flatters to deceive i think. Neat and tidy but never does anything remarkable whenever I've watched him.  Good first touch - pass to someone 5 yards away -repeat. Like a scrawnier Jack.

18 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

True, min! I’m not sure he’s the same type of player as mcgregor though, but he had been shite this season. Ferguson is better further forward. Agreed re Mctominay and McGinn, who are rightly guaranteed to start if fit. Ryan Christie will play before him too, in my opinion. He’s had a cracking season at B’mouth. 
Ferguson Still a cracking player but hard to get  into that midfield. 

18 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Gilmour flatters to deceive i think. Neat and tidy but never does anything remarkable whenever I've watched him.  Good first touch - pass to someone 5 yards away -repeat. Like a scrawnier Jack.

I think there's a bit more to him than that

• Upvote 2
19 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I rate Gilmour highly. He’s more positive than Ryan Jack and I do think his first instinct is always forward. Technically, he’s in a different league to the Rat. 

6 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Wow comparing Gilmore to jack is bit of a stretch. Gilmore is 100 times better than the rat, and that’s not just biasedness talking. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Donmacca said:

His agents been talking up juve's interest again. Apparently worth €22m now

Fergie sell on looks likely and its almost certain that Barron, Miovski and Duk will be away.

Plenty cash available for a new manager and some new players

17 hours ago, Roberto said:

Another assist for Lewis.

55 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

Fergie sell on looks likely and its almost certain that Barron, Miovski and Duk will be away.

Could have a whole team of Shady Mo's for £4 million!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

Hopefully invest an absolute chunk of it on a new manager. 

the team running away in 3rd are managed by stevie naismith and spending less than us. We need to invest wisely, for a change 

12 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

We could easily be taking in well over £10m this summer up front with Miovski, Duk almost certainly gone & Ferguson almost certainly sold as well. 

How much of that the new manager gets will remain to be seen

£10 million for Miovski deposit on new beach stadium.

£4 million in add ons for Ferguson to new manager for squad rebuild.

Extend Duk and build team around him.

Sorted

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, NEM said:

£10 million for Miovski deposit on new beach stadium.

£4 million in add ons for Ferguson to new manager for squad rebuild.

Extend Duk and build team around him.

Sorted

Yep

Quite incredible when you look at it like that

A stadium would cost what, £80M was it, mooted?

£10m miovski is a huge slice towards that 

Still cannot believe that just because the linesman’s first call was offside they cannot overrule his call when it’s ‘unclear’ & they cannot use the striker getting the benefit of doubt rule. 

If linesman hadn’t flagged initially & Var had looked at a it as the goal already being given it would have stood. 

eules are ridiculous 

wrong thread but don’t care