Lewis Ferguson

5 hours ago, alscotoz said:

Fair play to Ferguson. I thought he threw in the towel with us, but there was no doubt he was a player. Might come back to spfl in his 30s, but has a bright future if advised well. Should be pushing for a start in Scotland team at the Euros.

Never chucked it in at any stage. 45 games and 16 goals in his last season. 4 seasons with us and the least games he played was 39 when the season ended mid march!

he’ll definitely be in the squad but he’ll find it hard to get a start. Which is unreal. Not long ago we were capping Ian black in midfield, now we have plenty guys performing well at the top level 

• Upvote 2

Have no ill feeling towards Ferguson...did a great job for us and decent money for him...didn't go to any of the Glasgow cunts and has excelled at his new club. Have no doubt he'll be sold at some point, making us a shed load of cash monies.

Would be interesting to see if bologna keep up the good form as it might push the hand of another club keen to weaken them before they claim a CL Spot.

• Upvote 1

Hy guys, Bologna here.. sorry for my poor English

So happy for my team and for Lewis, outstanding player and absolutely amazing person outside the pitch

Still in the champions league race and a wonderful red&blue sunset just after Lewis scored in the last minutes against Atalanta, is this some kind of sign?  I do believe

And so happy for our lucky connection with Scottish football, Ferguson just after Aaron Hickey, who will be next? any suggestion please

A very Merry Christmas to all of you and your families

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7
3 minutes ago, Lasagna said:

So happy for my team and for Lewis, outstanding player and absolutely amazing person outside the pitch

Still in the champions league race and a wonderful red&blue sunset just after Lewis scored in the last minutes against Atalanta, is this some kind of sign?  I do believe

And so happy for our lucky connection with Scottish football, Ferguson just after Aaron Hickey, who will be next? any suggestion please

spacer.png

Don't take our Bojan away , merry xmas

2 hours ago, Lasagna said:

spacer.png

Pape Gueye - €5 million and he’s yours 👍🏻

• Haha 5
10 hours ago, Lasagna said:

spacer.png

Watson of Kilmarnock.