Lewis Ferguson

11 hours ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Following his quotes in the Scumday papers that he thinks his nephew should leave the Famous Aberdeen to better his career the Hat thinks that failed manager, Uncle Barry, should shut the feck up.

When young Lewis needs advice he'll be consulting with Leigh Griffiths before he approaches that has been Hun twat.

Do you think hun players get special media training when they leave Ibrox on how to be a complete cunt, agitate for the Huns at all times and generally pander to slow thinkers, bigots and weirdos?

They really are boringly obsessive liars and fantasists.

Or is the sports journo's who come up with this absolute pish day after day and they just hid behind stooges like Barry Ferguson, Boyd, Hately, Rae etc?

25 minutes ago, Helmet said:

Do you think hun players get special media training when they leave Ibrox on how to be a complete cunt, agitate for the Huns at all times and generally pander to slow thinkers, bigots and weirdos?

Or is the sports journo's who come up with this absolute pish day after day and they just hid behind stooges like Barry Ferguson, Boyd, Hately, Rae etc?

I fucking hate Barry Ferguson.

The most over rated player ever to play football and an utter pish flap of a person.

11 minutes ago, HaarDon said:

I fucking hate Barry Ferguson.

The most over rated player ever to play football and an utter pish flap of a person.

YESSSS!!!! Aside from being a uber-Hun c*nt, he was exceptionally mediocre. Flattered to deceive and as with almost all of their staunch players/managers, jumped ship at the first opportunity. Sh*te player, sh*te manager, vile person.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Helmet said:

They have to keep themselves relevant & the only (simpleminded) way they can do this is by continual sucking of the Orc cocks

13 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Without going all MT on you…

Absolute horse shit

Name one hun that was more ‘overrated’?

I fully agree with this. Just because he hurt his wee knee they likened him to one of the greatest players there ever was that had his career cut short.

Celtic tried the same pish (to a lesser extent) with Kennedy 

its like when a cunt dies & everyone makes up pish about them to try & make out they weren’t a cunt just because said cunt dies. 

2 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

its like when a cunt dies & everyone makes up pish about them to try & make out they weren’t a cunt just because said cunt dies. 

Here lies Fine -n- Dandy.... an outstanding poster and one of the Hat’s great thinkers.

Respected by all who knew him. Greatly missed.

RIP

That sorta thing ?

• Haha 8
49 minutes ago, redone said:

Here lies Fine -n- Dandy.... an outstanding poster and one of the Hat’s great thinkers.

Respected by all who knew him. Greatly missed.

RIP

That sorta thing ?

Aye pretty much.

Redone was a fine lad. Somewhat misunderstood.

I would never have left my kids with him though 

4 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Name one hun that was more ‘overrated’?

I fully agree with this. Just because he hurt his wee knee they likened him to one of the greatest players there ever was that had his career cut short.

Celtic tried the same pish (to a lesser extent) with Kennedy 

Fat Sally for a start

Those of us old enough can remember how hilariously fucking useless he was when he first joined oldco. The orc support were booing him on a weekly basis. Was actually lucky to still be at the club (mainly cos no other cunts wanted him) when Souness joined up and turned them around.....with the aid of millions of pounds that in the end it turned out they didn't have.

Even then....he'd still miss about 5 chances for every one he took

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Fat Sally for a start

Those of us old enough can remember how hilariously fucking useless he was when he first joined oldco. The orc support were booing him on a weekly basis. Was actually lucky to still be at the club (mainly cos no other cunts wanted him) when Souness joined up and turned them around.....with the aid of millions of pounds that in the end it turned out they didn't have.

Don’t think he was overrated at all. 
They knew what he was. A very limited footballer that was a great (lazy) penalty box striker. Nothing more.

No way they ‘overrated’ him more than peg leg Durrant 

On 7/1/2022 at 2:42 PM, Mr John said:

I would expect this happens a lot, I read that Brentford, for instance, use a statistical model to get players of a certain type, based on their preferred tactics: a centre half who wins a lot of headers, an attacking full back, or what have you.  Numbers game that has moved them up the leagues.

Doesn't mean it always works though, like you said. I think there was a quote from Mourinho saying Luke Shaw got nervous in big games, or with big crowds or something, that's why he dropped him. Probably not a stat category for shitey pants.

Sounds a highly sophisticated bit of kit that. 

2 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Fat Sally for a start

McCoist was what we would love now a poacher who is always there to miss them, 

Back in those days I always rated John Robertson higher and die me Black and McDougall were the best ,

Souness tried to punt McCoist and is it an urban myth that Aberdeen had agreed a fee with rangers, McCoist had contract in front of him to sign , when McCoist said he had changed his mind, he had done the whole thing just to piss off souness.

1 hour ago, ericblack4boss said:

McCoist was what we would love now a poacher who is always there to miss them, 

Back in those days I always rated John Robertson higher and die me Black and McDougall were the best ,

Souness tried to punt McCoist and is it an urban myth that Aberdeen had agreed a fee with rangers, McCoist had contract in front of him to sign , when McCoist said he had changed his mind, he had done the whole thing just to piss off souness.

Who’s the guy in Aberdeen that’s just been done with smearing his shite everywhere? 
Read it in a link on FB.

Assume you would be the best one to ask. 39 year old. Related to Leighton? 

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/aberdeen-fc/4496418/willie-miller-right-time-aberdeen-lewis-ferguson1/

willie miller now at the ferguson should be sold chat, he pals with uncle Barry?, anyway we would need some cunt to put a reasonable offer in first!, otherwise he stays until his contract runs out, if not sold by a year left on contract, then I would put him in the reserves for his last year, fuck him and his hun family/hun media.

11 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/aberdeen-fc/4496418/willie-miller-right-time-aberdeen-lewis-ferguson1/

willie miller now at the ferguson should be sold chat, he pals with uncle Barry?, anyway we would need some cunt to put a reasonable offer in first!, otherwise he stays until his contract runs out, if not sold by a year left on contract, then I would put him in the reserves for his last year, fuck him and his hun family/hun media.

Willie is right.

LF should be sold this summer. 

His value drops significantly if he isn’t sold, & we have an unhappy player who’d rather be somewhere else.

No point in that 

LF & is agent can moan all they like but end of the day it’s up to Ferguson to attract a decent fee. If no club is willing to offer the fee we want then that’s on him & his cuntagent. Regardless of his playing worth. His attitude & his families attitude surrounding this whole saga paints a shit pic of them & raises ‘CUNTS’ flags to perspective buyers.& they may not want that poison in their clubs

29 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

LF & is agent can moan all they like but end of the day it’s up to Ferguson to attract a decent fee. If no club is willing to offer the fee we want then that’s on him & his cuntagent. Regardless of his playing worth. His attitude & his families attitude surrounding this whole saga paints a shit pic of them & raises ‘CUNTS’ flags to perspective buyers.& they may not want that poison in their clubs

Shut up you cunt.

• Haha 4
On 7/6/2022 at 9:10 AM, Dons79 said:

He's right, he needs sold this summer.

10 hours ago, G31DON said:

Correct. Flush the hun element out ASAP. It's worth taking less just to get him out the door. 

It’s something we are making good progress with. I’ve said for years signing Scottish players won’t get us anywhere because of their inevitable link to one of the scum. Just need mccrorie to fuck off and we will be in a good place. 

8 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

It’s something we are making good progress with. I’ve said for years signing Scottish players won’t get us anywhere because of their inevitable link to one of the scum. Just need mccrorie to fuck off and we will be in a good place. 

We'd need to get rid of Scales, Bates, Hayes and Goodwin also then as all have links to either Rangers or Celtic.