Lewis Ferguson

1 minute ago, JojoJuan said:

Was a good player in a poor team and our top goalscorer. 

Shame he left as I think he would have been a real asset in the team we have now. Fair play to him for making a good go of it in Italy 

Fair play to him for not going to the Huns as let’s face it we all expected he might.

3 hours ago, Hoofball said:

Glass, Goodwin, his agent and his father. 

The first two didn’t have a clue how to setup a team and get the best out of him and the other two cunts were constantly mouthing off that Aberdeen should sell him for a nominal fee as it’s what was agreed with McInnes*

* I don’t know how true the nominal fee part is but I wouldn’t be surprised if McInnes had said he’d sell him on the cheap

Who knows but I suppose we should give Mcinnes some credit for signing him in the first place..Would have been interesting to see what Robson could have made of him...

6 minutes ago, ERNIE said:

Who knows but I suppose we should give Mcinnes some credit for signing him in the first place..Would have been interesting to see what Robson could have made of him...

That I will agree with, he’d have played better from Robson than he did for Glass or Goodwin

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, Andy_123 said:

He’s done really well over there. Looking likely to get himself a big move in the near future for sure.

People on here thought we wouldn’t miss him as well 😂

We’ve just finished 7 places higher without him, aye absolutely devastating blow him moving on 😄

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Andy_123 said:

He’s done really well over there. Looking likely to get himself a big move in the near future for sure.

People on here thought we wouldn’t miss him as well 😂

1 hour ago, NEM said:

We’ve just finished 7 places higher without him, aye absolutely devastating blow him moving on 😄

Never once finished in the top 3 when Ferguson was here. Top player obviously but raking it in for him and Ramsay when we finished 10th was excellent 

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Only a mongol would think a midfield of Clarkson, Ferguson & Shinnie wouldn’t improve us. 

He’s right though, we’ve finished higher without him so haven’t really missed him. It’s not offensive to Ferguson, we’ve just managed without him.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1