Reserve & Youth Teams Thread

8 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

He was better than that shite Maynard that Mcinnes persisted with over him to justify his signing. 17 games or something & a big fat ZERO goals. 

McInnes was a fkn pleb. Constantly played his signings to try prove they weren’t flops even though it was clear they were. Only one that actually ‘paid off’ with was Cosgrove 

Lewis Ferguson,Kenny McLean  ,Graeme Shinnie etc....?

3 hours ago, ERNIE said:

Lewis Ferguson,Kenny McLean  ,Graeme Shinnie etc....?

I am referring to the ones we all thought were shite but he kept playing them in attempt to show they weren’t. Like the example I gave Maynard.

the 3 you mentioned weren’t those type examples as they weren’t viewed as shite 🤷 but continuously played & still proved shite. Cosgrove is only one that was viewed as shite that Mcinnes carried on playing regardless to prove he wasn’t & it actually worked. I cannot think of any others it worked with. 

2 minutes ago, RUL said:

Hayes away at end of season to Celtic seemingly.

Don't think it's confirmed yet, but been a great servant nonetheless. Past it now sadly. Was one of the many Celtic supporters who never truly celebrated scoring a goal against their true beloved celtic. Always muted celebrations. Nicholas was the worst.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Don't think it's confirmed yet, but been a great servant nonetheless. Past it now sadly. Was one of the many Celtic supporters who never truly celebrated scoring a goal against their true beloved celtic. Always muted celebrations. Nicholas was the worst.

Nah not having that, Hayes did

Mcginn on the other hand..

• Upvote 2

What about hayes worldy against them from 25 yards. Hardly celebrated.The cup final goal where he actually looked sheepish afterwards. Not saying they didn't try but it grates the hell out of you. Kudos to Lewis who celebrated the winner in style at the semi final against sevco.

Vitols

Carrol Watson Akindileni Hamilton

Stewart Marshall Wilson

Mackie Bavidge Boyd

A bit uncertain who’s playing right back as I think Carrol is a left sided centre half, but will find out soon enough

A Mason between the sticks for Sevco, and no doubt one refereeing also.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye min, during the 3-1 defeat at celtic park in 2013. 

Whilst we are celebrating in the away end, he's giving it the palms down to the ground with stonefaced emotion. 

Absolutely pathetic and sickening professionalism.

It is. If you score against your old team it should be full Adebayor every time.