Rangers (H) Tuesday 7th at 7.30pm at Rugby Park

Hamilton (A) Monday 13th at New Douglas Park 7pm

Found on their website @sheepcrooky

We've got

Queens Park Saturday 4th at Cormack at 12 noon

Celtic Tuesday 7th Cormack at 6pm

Rangers Friday 10th Away

Celtic Monday 13th Cormack at 7pm 

Home games and times off club website and Huns as mentioned today by players Dad as I said earlier but nothing on website

15 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Not only that, but a few years back, REDTV would show highlights of the matches.

Can’t be difficult to at least film home matches at Cormack Park, surely? 

Pretty sure every match will be filmed for analysis, so it should be really easy to get some highlights on the go.

Also question for those who watch regularly, is the keeper Vitols generally good?  I was quite impressed with him last night.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, minijc said:

Pretty sure every match will be filmed for analysis, so it should be really easy to get some highlights on the go.

Also question for those who watch regularly, is the keeper Vitols generally good?  I was quite impressed with him last night.

He's best I've seen coming through recently (I'd say better than Ritchie at that age). Big lad from Fraserburgh but has had odd red card which could be described as rush of blood moments like last night's run out of box but nothing bad/cynical, just committed player

Just now, RDS said:

He's best I've seen coming through recently (I'd say better than Ritchie at that age). Big lad from Fraserburgh but has has some red cards which could be described as rush of blood moments like last night's run out of box but nothing bad/cynical, just committed player

That's interesting, see that incident I don't actually think it was that bad, I was actually really impressed with how he came out there and stayed tall until he had to go down, could be fortunate but for me it's a harsh red if given.

His handling and distribution was really good, as was his general positioning, quite encouraging. 

7 minutes ago, minijc said:

That's interesting, see that incident I don't actually think it was that bad, I was actually really impressed with how he came out there and stayed tall until he had to go down, could be fortunate but for me it's a harsh red if given.

His handling and distribution was really good, as was his general positioning, quite encouraging. 

I agree. He comes across as strong and confident coming off his line and last night was perhaps a yellow but no more. Couple times I saw him get red were back in the u16s and think it was last season at 18s but always when trying to win ball. Vitols definitely looks better than Blessing O who we released and signed for Peterhead who then put him to Inverurie Locos on loan.

There's another u18 keeper Reuben Smilie but he hasn't played much. I haven't been to games much this season and haven't seen him but  we picked him up through English Academy release trials as he'd come through Blackpool  system I think but has family up here I believe. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, minijc said:

He can't be faulted for either goal but interestingly didn't really have a save to make despite our defence looking ropey at times, whereas we forced a few good saves out of their keeper

52 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Not only that, but a few years back, REDTV would show highlights of the matches.

First thought I had there is why make life easy for scouts from down south?  They're already trying to pinch our best young players, why give them the footage to analyse them too?

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Think the reluctance stems from English cunt clubs constantly poaching our best players 

• Upvote 1
19 hours ago, Dynamo said:

Time the club stopped celebrating just getting to finals, no matter the level. You'd never see the Huns or tims posting something like that. Mentality of winners needed.

https://twitter.com/AberdeenFC/status/1785769346070888868?t=t6AuqAFgMcCCCR43UwEQjg&s=19

Hardly ‘celebrating’…..just saying well done to the under 18’s for the great run to Hampden.   What should they have said ?… told them they’re a fuckin disgrace ?
And in case you haven’t noticed , we’re not the huns or the tims.  And the reason I’d never see them posting something like that is that I’d never have any interest whatsoever in reading what they say about themselves.

• Dildo 1

Roger Vitols is a great goalkeeper and has height, presence ,can rise and take a cross ball comfortably and is a  good shopstopper.He  does have a touch of Hamish McAlpine about him and sometimes roams recklessly from his goalmouth ! Always entertaining to watch in the Aberdeen u18s goal.

13 hours ago, minijc said:

He looked good with his distribution although strangely he didn’t have many saves to make.  
The vermin’s goals were a penalty & a deflection.

He seemed a confident lad. 

Think he might be a little rash, which can be coached out of him.  
He’s had a couple of red cards this season & maybe could’ve had one in the final. 

• Like 1

While the side looked good im spells the Huns looked quick, strong and fitter.  Coaching right through from 1st team to kids needs looked at big time.  We really do look a soft touch.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, graham said:

Roger Vitols is a great goalkeeper and has height, presence ,can rise and take a cross ball comfortably and is a  good shopstopper.He  does have a touch of Hamish McAlpine about him and sometimes roams recklessly from his goalmouth ! Always entertaining to watch in the Aberdeen u18s goal.

Doohan and Ritchie both contracted until summer 2025 as well. Hope he can stay on and get a chance.

3 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Doohan and Ritchie both contracted until summer 2025 as well. Hope he can stay on and get a chance.

Doohan is shite and Ritchie is a massive hun. Fast track for Roger please!

Maybe a measure of how much the game has changed or how shite youth development in Scotland has been since the 90's, but I can't recall a young keeper even acting as a proper backup at the club since Ryan Esson, and he was shite.

Rodrigo Vitols, Lewis Carrol, Alfie Stewart and Fletcher Boyd all looked good the other night.

8 hours ago, Belabedlam said:

Maybe a measure of how much the game has changed or how shite youth development in Scotland has been since the 90's, but I can't recall a young keeper even acting as a proper backup at the club since Ryan Esson, and he was shite.

Rodrigo Vitols, Lewis Carrol, Alfie Stewart and Fletcher Boyd all looked good the other night.

Aye Danny Rodgers has been the only one who’s looked remotely close. And he must have only made about 2 appearances 

On 5/2/2024 at 10:21 PM, RDS said:

Killie have 3 games -

Hibs (H) tomorrow at 6pm at Rugby Park

Rangers (H) Tuesday 7th at 7.30pm at Rugby Park

Hamilton (A) Monday 13th at New Douglas Park 7pm

Found on their website @sheepcrooky

We've got

Queens Park Saturday 4th at Cormack at 12 noon

Celtic Tuesday 7th Cormack at 6pm

Rangers Friday 10th Away

Celtic Monday 13th Cormack at 7pm 

Home games and times off club website and Huns as mentioned today by players Dad as I said earlier but nothing on website

Pretty fucking embarrassing that you can't find any info on league table through the AFC page. So much for Youth development.

• Upvote 3
2 hours ago, The Boofon said:

Pretty fucking embarrassing that you can't find any info on league table through the AFC page. So much for Youth development.

Happy enough to give the women plenty exposure. It’s a poor show.

Killie beat Hibs last night.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

Would guys who were on loan (like Bavidge) be eligible to play for us in the last few games?

Be worth getting some of the better prospects decent game time 

Don't think so. And the better players in the U18s are the really young ones not physically ready for first team, so I doubt we'll see any youngsters getting game time before the end of the season.

44 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Don't think so. And the better players in the U18s are the really young ones not physically ready for first team, so I doubt we'll see any youngsters getting game time before the end of the season.

More likely players like Ruby, Sokler & Milne get the last couple of games. 

Also, we’ll not play players who are one booking away from a suspension being carried in to next season. 

5 hours ago, Granite95 said:

Would guys who were on loan (like Bavidge) be eligible to play for us in the last few games?

Be worth getting some of the better prospects decent game time 

Bavidge and Marshall should be available for selection as their clubs have finished their season - Kelty didn't make the play-offs and Edinburgh City were relegated. The only loanee who still has games is Alfie Stewart with Peterhead in the play-offs.

1 minute ago, Reykjavik 1967 said:

Bavidge and Marshall should be available for selection as their clubs have finished their season - Kelty didn't make the play-offs and Edinburgh City were relegated. The only loanee who still has games is Alfie Stewart with Peterhead in the play-offs.

Can't change clubs outwith a transfer window so no they can't play first team games. They can play youth games only.

4 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

More likely players like Ruby, Sokler & Milne get the last couple of games. 

Also, we’ll not play players who are one booking away from a suspension being carried in to next season. 

Is miovski close to a ban? He left immediately after full time to catch a flight we were told. Bairn was raging she didn't get a photo.

Mind you doesn't matter if he's close to a ban, he'll pretty be playing for us next season.