Dundee 0 - 1 Aberdeen

It’s disappointing that we’ve not added to the squad yet but I think we’ll cope with what we have for this one. Not quite writing off the likes of May, Cosgrove, Forrester etc after three competitive matches so hopefully they put in a shift this weekend to build some confidence. Wouldn’t be surprised to see us add a young EPL defender on loan in the next week or so and still anyone’s guess where we source a striker from but has to be someone experienced enough to be thrown straight into the first team. Record at dens is pretty good so expecting us to get the win.

It’s disappointing that we’ve not added to the squad yet but I think we’ll cope with what we have for this one. Not quite writing off the likes of May, Cosgrove, Forrester etc after three competitive matches so hopefully they put in a shift this weekend to build some confidence. Wouldn’t be surprised to see us add a young EPL defender on loan in the next week or so and still anyone’s guess where we source a striker from but has to be someone experienced enough to be thrown straight into the first team. Record at dens is pretty good so expecting us to get the win.

ok Forrester has to get up to the speed of the Scottish game & Cossie is still a work in progress but are u really sure about defending May? i was hoping after a season with us & a good pre-season he'd be looking like the player we all hoped he was gonna be but he's offering fuck all...…..he'll take rooneys place in the dugout this season

How about 3-5-2 then since we only have about 3 defenders.

Also gets May and Cosgrove on the pitch together in a last ditch effort to see if one of them can actually score.

?

Yeah I think that's the best way to go tomorrow. It likely means playing GMS and McGinn as wing backs with Ball, Considine and Devlin as the back 3. Play Cosgrove and Anderson up front with Shinnie, Ferguson and Gleeson as the midfield 3 and assuming no more injuries I think we'll nick the win.

Am I alone in thinking Stevie May is/has been hung out to dry due to the system we play? He only ever seems to be dropping deep to receive the ball at chest or head height with his back to goal, what the fuck is he meant to do with service like that with little or no support. Apart from one sclaff at Burnley I can't recall him missing many chances that the team have created for him. He's not a lone striker and never will be, he simply doesn't have the pace. We play a system that just doesn't suit him.

Am I alone in thinking Stevie May is/has been hung out to dry due to the system we play? He only ever seems to be dropping deep to receive the ball at chest or head height with his back to goal, what the fuck is he meant to do with service like that with little or no support. Apart from one sclaff at Burnley I can't recall him missing many chances that the team have created for him. He's not a lone striker and never will be, he simply doesn't have the pace. We play a system that just doesn't suit him.

No, you're not alone.

Game Day! Yass you fuckers haha terrific

Well up for this; expecting a really devastating performance. Won't be in attendance alas, because I'm shite. Soon though - Dad will be back at a live game;DWT funded is the hope (hibs away).

Anyhoo, 4-0 Dons - Cozzer(2), Forrester & Flipper. Goals goals everywhere, and none of it to drink.

LSD isn't good for the mind dad. Mcinnes as stated in the media is still biding his time for super signings. How many points will be dropped while super brain Mcinnes huffs and puffs. 0-0 draw today. No striker.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1