Dundee 0 - 1 Aberdeen

I expect the team to remain unchanged from Sunday. Deeks comments post game suggested he thinks we didn't actually play that badly.

2-0 Aberdeen, GMS & Ferguson to net.

We starting with ten players? Bold move, I like it

Yev goat thim mixed up, Thir smoked ham n pickle, nae mustard. Brannigans roast beef n mustard ir gade innaw.

Ehl tell ye somehin else aboot they smoked ham yins, oan a blind taste eh tricket masel intae hinkin thi wir prawn cocktail

FFS he said something right........like monkeys in a room with typewriters, just less realistic

Brannigans had a limited edition “Chilli Relish” around 96 I think, best crisps I’ve ever EVER (MT™️) tasted

Agreed.

Frazzles, RB Monster Munch, Pickled Onion Space Raiders all up there but the lump of flavour occasionally found in a packet of Discos is unrivalled.

Loads of solid choices in the crisp department over the last 24 hours.

Think I've only seen one mention of Golden Wonder mind you. The Cheese and Onion Golden Wonder takes a bit of beating.

Oh and Johnny's Onion Rings.

Derek Pre Match Presser:

It’s obviously a blow to be without Scott for a few weeks and we’re four senior defenders down at the moment so we’ll try and see what we can do.

We’ve had offers in and rejected over the past few weeks and we’ll keep trying, the closing of the transfer window down south may help.

I was a bit surprised at the red card being reduced when you compare it with Shay’s red at the end of last season.

Dundee have shown they’re capable of some big results so it’ll be tough but we’ll have a big support behind us down there.

A striker has been our main priority for some time and remains so, there’s still a couple of weeks of the window to go.

If we feel a young player is ready to play, he’ll feature and for young Bruce to get the goal was brilliant.

The chance for any player is always there and I have the luxury of seeing them every day in training.

• Downvote 1