Slightly strange.......what's your preferred type of game then?

I like a bit of a contest that game was no contest at all

First half they couldn't get near the ball when they tried - the second half they stopped even doing that. we were playing 30 or 40 ten yard passes between players - watching the warm up and the half time kick around by the subs had more competitive football than the second half

It was a good score and some nicely worked goals but a contest it wasn't.

That wasn't a game that had anything really memorable about it - The best thing that Steven Mclean did all afternoon was add exactly 0 minutes to the second half, despite a couple of delays for injuries and 6 substitutions

• Downvote 1

First half they couldn't get near the ball when they tried - the second half they stopped even doing that. we were playing 30 or 40 ten yard passes between players - watching the warm up and the half time kick around by the subs had more competitive football than the second half

That wasn't a game that had anything really memorable about it - The best thing that Steven Mclean did all afternoon was add exactly 0 minutes to the second half, despite a couple of delays for injuries and 6 substitutions

Do you like a moan as much as you like a contest?

• Upvote 2

Shut up ya fud

• Upvote 1
Guest the shepherd

That was eye wateringly bad as a game of football. St Mirren worse than Ross county were last season and they were bad

St Mirren for drop.

Fuck me am perfectionist but that's taking it too far.

say what you want I was bored out of my tits in the second half

some games you want to keep watching - second half id have been happy to see it finish at about 4.15

You need two teams for a game of football - St Mirren were awful and were never in the game at all

Come on now Bamber, that first half we just played our game to perfection and St Mirren were nowhere near us. If we did the same to any other team you’re telling us you wouldn’t enjoy it? And of course the second half was boring, ANYONE (MT™️) who’s seen a DM team could have predicted it would be Game Management Time (DM®️) after we went in 3-0 up. Ah well, proof you can’t please everyone

Come on now Bamber, that first half we just played our game to perfection and St Mirren were nowhere near us. If we did the same to any other team you’re telling us you wouldn’t enjoy it? And of course the second half was boring, ANYONE (MT™️) who’s seen a DM team could have predicted it would be Game Management Time (DM®️) after we went in 3-0 up. Ah well, proof you can’t please everyone

so you are agreeing then?

second half wasn't a game of football it was a complete borefest - That was a premier league team and they were awful

One point they won a foul at the half way line - three kicks and its in the goalkeepers hands. That's THEIR Goalkeeper.

so you are agreeing then?

second half wasn't a game of football it was a complete borefest - That was a premier league team and they were awful

One point they won a foul at the half way line - three kicks and its in the goalkeepers hands. That's THEIR Goalkeeper.