I thought it was very good Today, even Stevie May played well. Ross was very good and Wright and GMS were unplayable at times. Solid at the back and very good going forward. I was very pleased with Gleesons performance as well and the attacking football on display was a joy to watch

I thought it was very good Today, even Stevie May played well. Ross was very good and Wright and GMS were unplayable at times. Solid at the back and very good going forward. I was very pleased with Gleesons performance as well and the attacking football on display was a joy to watch

Gleeson strolled it today, but he'll be judged on the games against Hibs/Hearts, etc.. where we'll need someone to get their foot on the ball. It was all too easy for him today.

Giving credit where credits due. Sign Christie next week and a good midfield hard man and I will send Mcinnes and Bob the builder a gift.

I know you think constantly referring to Milne as "Bob the builder" is witty but it really just makes you look like an even bigger spastic.

• Upvote 1

so you are agreeing then?

second half wasn't a game of football it was a complete borefest - That was a premier league team and they were awful

One point they won a foul at the half way line - three kicks and its in the goalkeepers hands. That's THEIR Goalkeeper.

No. At what point did I say it was eye wateringly bad? You’ve basically said you only like a game where it’s an even contest all the way through.......you must’ve loved watching Porterfields team

Very pleased with that today. Every Dons player was head and shoulders above every St Mirren player.

Hard to imagine we've got 7 players injured and will still sign 1 or 2 players on top.

Devlin - very pleased with him so far. Looks to be a great signing.

Shinnie - I fully understand he wants to play centre mid but playing left back and left wing back he really shows a different side to his game. Brilliant game again from him.

GMS - Unplayable. Man of the match. A new contract would be great news.

Wright - Brilliant game from him. I was sort of writing him off. He certainly has given DM something to think about for next two games.

Gleeson - strolled it. He is going to be one of the first names on the teamsheet

Ferguson - class act

Ross - Did very well another one who can't be written off

May - delighted to see him grab a goal hopefully he can go on a run now

Forrester - I am still very worried about this lad. Incredibly talented but its not clear where he is going to fit in

say what you want I was bored out of my tits in the second half

some games you want to keep watching - second half id have been happy to see it finish at about 4.15

You need two teams for a game of football - St Mirren were awful and were never in the game at all

That sounds like MT@ Partick,did you want the Mrs to pick you up for the bingo?

No. At what point did I say it was eye wateringly bad? You’ve basically said you only like a game where it’s an even contest all the way through.......you must’ve loved watching Porterfields team

not an even contest - but at least a little bit of a contest, this wasn't a contest

this was two premier league teams it wasn't anywhere near that I found the second half with us playing 20 or 30 passes across the back line and St mirren so scared to commit that even when they have a free kick wide on the half way line they take the option of playing back to the keeper.

It doesn't happen much at football but I was bored out my mind from about 4:15 onwards

Thought May and Ball were excellent, GMS was... I fucking hate this word... 'unplayable'... and the young loons were as good as we've seen coming through in years.

If we can grow some ballocks when it comes to the Tims and the Zombies then we could be in for a very decent season.

...if we can grow some balls against the Tims and the Zombies.

• Upvote 2