Aberdeen 0 - 2 Kilmarnock

Not exactly sure how McInnes will set up but ultimately I think he wants to play a system that accommodates Wilson, May and GMS in the starting 11.

If McInnes is ready to experiment with his formation/tactics a bit this could be quite an interesting squad, there are lots of options for centre back, centre midfield, full backs (finally), wing backs and one or two decent attacking players to add.

If McInnes is ready to experiment with his formation/tactics a bit this could be quite an interesting squad, there are lots of options for centre back, centre midfield, full backs (finally), wing backs and one or two decent attacking players to add.

I've been thinking exactly the same. More realistic options to play different formations without the need to constantly put square pegs into round holes.

By Jiminy I hope Wilson isnt completely crocked; thatd be a proper bastard like. Shit luck.

Positive thoughts aplenty folks - lets keep the dream alive.

Regardless of any bad luck with injuries, he should never have been signed in first place as the boy is a waster on a downward spiral.

If anything positive is to be taken from this disgusting waste of DNA cash, it could be that this forces DM to give Anderson more game time.

• Upvote 1

Bit like saying you've got a good link for the Lib Dem party conference

I meant the other week when we played them.

@@Dad you're normally good for one. Help a young man out you fucking child molester x