Max Lowe

Robertson has only been in the Liverpool team for 12 months, now established as the best left back in the Premiership and probably in the top 3 or 4 left backs in the world.

Recently signed a new deal doubling his money but I fully expect him to be subject to interest from Spanish, Italian and German clubs in the next 2 years.....not saying he will leave for them as Liverpool would probably be able to match any deal they could offer. To say he has just done "ok" is disingenuous

He's shite.

Shinnie is a better LB.

Robertson has only been in the Liverpool team for 12 months, now established as the best left back in the Premiership and probably in the top 3 or 4 left backs in the world.

Recently signed a new deal doubling his money but I fully expect him to be subject to interest from Spanish, Italian and German clubs in the next 2 years.....not saying he will leave for them as Liverpool would probably be able to match any deal they could offer. To say he has just done "ok" is disingenuous

Calm doon.

He fits in perfectly at Liverpool. Nobody else has ever bid big money for him and I'd bet nobody will bother. He will stay at Liverpool for the best part of his career and never win anything. Meanwhile, he will play for Scotland and be no better than, say, Tierney.

Play in Spain? Lol

Hopefully Lowe tanks in his next game too & we get him back at end of window.

Clearly a good player that is still improving & hopefully his parent club/fans are too impatient to stick by him.

Only an idiot would use this as argument for saying it is clear proof of the gulf in quality between Guffy second div & Scottish top flight. Especially when there have been so many counter examples (some of which have been mentioned already) to argue the other way also.

But then again, it is the token idiot of the hat (Millertime) that is saying it.

I believe Millertime is kept on the hat as a pet to meet the quota for care in the community. Equal rights & all that pish nowadays. Help the tarded etc. mongs are not just for Christmas.

Calm doon.

He fits in perfectly at Liverpool. Nobody else has ever bid big money for him and I'd bet nobody will bother. He will stay at Liverpool for the best part of his career and never win anything. Meanwhile, he will play for Scotland and be no better than, say, Tierney.

Play in Spain? Lol

Bit dangerous to say something like that when the scousers are 4 points clear in the EPL, with only 4 months remaining!

Difficult to tell but I think we would be a L1 club personally.

Quite possibly we would be L1 actually, the squad sizes of clubs in the Championship are much bigger and its a very attritional division to play through a season.

However if we were in the Championship we would be handed vastly more money than we have currently to build a squad and on top of that half of the championship teams are up to their eyeballs in a mountain of debt so its all financially doped anyway.

Just a pointless comparison really.

It makes it a bit more clear why we haven't rushed in to signing another left back. McInnes knows Jody Morris well and has probably been in contact with him regularly. With first choice Malone returning to fitness and the potential signing of Ashley Cole it was probably always on the cards. They needed Max to fill a gap for a couple of weeks whilst Malone was out. Olsson also returning to fitness and Wisdom can play LB if needed so it makes sense for him to come back.