Max Lowe

Perfect example of where Scottish fitba is at the moment. Outwith Celtic at least three clubs can spend shitloads and come second or make do with the hassles of loan deals and still come second.

Two things. Firstly Celtic have let matters get ridiculously close given their budget. Biscuit tin mentality clearly still holds sway.

Secondly fair play to the hun (I need a shower now). The only way to break that cycle assuming Timothy doesn’t completely implode is a decent Euro run. They achieved that, very nearly getting a qualifier out of it too. But they spent the thick end of 10m doing and they are still basically shite.

Lol

You can laugh all you want. We will miss Lowe massively. Considine at left back is not gonna win games against the bigger teams. We will miss his runs down the wing, the balls into the box etc etc.

I genuinely believe this years title is open for a few teams. 6 month loan deals does nothing for us. 1 year deals fair enough but watch this space. Lowe is a massive loss.

Last game on the 29th till mid to late January

Derby take him back and get 3 weeks to suss out if he will get games for them between now and the end of the season, if not they can loan him out again.

Only risk for them is we find someone else while they are thinking about it.

Would think quite a few of the loan players in the SPFL will go back to there parent clubs for some training during the winter shutdown up here

He's a cracking player and will be badly missed, I hope for his sake he's not off to sit on the bench at Derby as it would be a waste of his ability. 

McInnes indicated in his press conference he is on the look out for a replacement.  I guess we may be in line for other loans from Derby, hopefully they have some other decent players they want us to develop but we can hold on for longer next time.

You can laugh all you want. We will miss Lowe massively. Considine at left back is not gonna win games against the bigger teams. We will miss his runs down the wing, the balls into the box etc etc.

I genuinely believe this years title is open for a few teams. 6 month loan deals does nothing for us. 1 year deals fair enough but watch this space. Lowe is a massive loss.

Aye but the offer was for 6 months not a year.

Would you not rather have had him for 6 months than not at all?

Here - I said that before FnD Ally son; dont let the wee prick pull wool over your eyes.

Blatant lies, or showing signs of senility.

Look through various threads, rumour mill etc. & you will see I have been saying this pretty much since he started training again after his leg break. Bring him home. LB, LM/W & even through the middle & swapping to the RW he can do a decent job for us. right side is his weakest side for sure but anywhere on left & through the middle he can still be a huge asset.

• 2 weeks later...