Robbie Williams

BTR

Guest El Padre
He'll be depressed that he cant come out the closet just yet ala George Michael!! Id bet everything in ma wallet he's a chuffer!!

Is your Gaydar on overload every time you see him? :laughing:

Could also be another press stunt! Since Take That are hitting the papers, he might have felt jealous......after all he is an attention seeking c*nt!

Why would he be jealous of that lot? WOW a few headlines but that's it, when the start singing great music like him then fair enough but at this point he has nothing to be jealous about.

Why would he be jealous of that lot? WOW a few headlines but that's it, when the start singing great music like him then fair enough but at this point he has nothing to be jealous about.

:laughing:

robbie williams and great music in the same train of thought....

i agree with snoyl actually, okay shine might not be particularly good but patience was decent. robbies latest beat box effort is simply appauling.

they were mature and offered him the chance to come back but that tallentless f*ck clearly thought the idea would fall flat on its arse, thats why he only did a quick segment for "could it be magic" for their reunion tour. He could be involved but still able to distance himself if it went tits up.

Now that take that are doing quite well hes reeling that hes missed a HUGE oppertunity to relaunch himself and this could be the way to stay in teh peoples eyes.

in short...hes a c*nt

Guest TenementFunster

That c*nt had better not kill himself. I want see the last pulse of blood leaving his freshly dug out aorta.

I would like to do it, never mind pay for some other lucky punter to do it.

He is on the list.

He is indeed a c*nt.

I'll agree he is a c*nt. It's no coincidence that every time he goes to rehab or can't decide if he's gay or not, or does something else to get his ugly mug in the papers, he has a record coming out at the same time. He's a f*cking media whore and I can't stand the way he whines about the pressures of fame. If you don't want to be famous, then jack it it, twat. None of his songs are any good either. :checkit:

I'll stop there, as this is making my blood boil.