Aberdeen 1 - 0 Motherwell

Thought it was an ok game. Not the worst but certainly not the best.

You can tell wilson has class. Some excellent touches and an excellent finish. Not match fit but 60 mins under his belt hopefully pushing for more on Tuesday. I like how if he gives it away he immediately pushes for it back. Think he’ll do well this year.

GMS was excellent. What a player when he’s confident. McGinn also very good on the other side, first half especially.

Devlin and McKenna solid. As was big Joe.

Cosgrove for me is a donkey. Annoys defences but could play the next 10 years and won’t look like scoring a goal. Cunt gets a nosebleed whenever he’s in a scoring position. Anderson looked more dangerous (again). It’s also too easy for us to revert to hoofball when he’s on, when we are actually a very good footballing side if we attempt to play.

Mentioned during the game we should try and sign the boy Bigirigama or whatever he’s called next summer. He looks decent on the ball. Mind you we let him knock it about.

Cosgrove seems to bring something. I'll get yet more -1 s for this, but we do better when he plays....whether he distracts defences or just connects a play (I can't see what it is), but he seems to bring something.

I gave you a +1, because I feel like this too.  I was actually going to post a similar comment.

I still don't understand what he is, or what exactly he is doing... but there is no doubt his presence unsettled their defense.  He made a positive contribution to the team yesterday.. but I hope this isn't the route we're going to go down!

It's just slightly depressing how awful the football is to watch at the moment.  Zero creativity.  I find myself hoping for a bit of GMS magic, to keep me entertained. 

I was actually at the game today and my opinion is we did well against a difficult Motherwell side.

Those slating McGinn today are wrong. He played well, set up the goal, fought for every ball and was unlucky with a few of his shots.

Cosgrove was good - he did well laying off balls and winning challenges but will never be a premier league standard striker.

Jimmy took his goal well. Excited to see more of him and less of May.

GMS is awesome. Logan gives the ball away too much. Devlin is better then McKenna. Joe Lewis is ace.

I was actually at the game today and my opinion is we did well against a difficult Motherwell side.

Those slating McGinn today are wrong. He played well, set up the goal, fought for every ball and was unlucky with a few of his shots.

Cosgrove was good - he did well laying off balls and winning challenges but will never be a premier league standard striker.

Jimmy took his goal well. Excited to see more of him and less of May.

GMS is awesome. Logan gives the ball away too much. Devlin is better then McKenna. Joe Lewis is ace.

Also at game - agree with most of that - for me Logan played well today - pushed forward and helped make space - one or two good runs - yes, lost ball at times but actually did his day job soundly - offered more than our left back - Devlin is more experienced than McKenna but not better and Joe is ace. At least Jimmy knows where the goals are - he just needs to get fitter.

So you weren't impressed no ?

:laughing:

Ats abody elses quotes ye ginger bollocked hooooooor.  ;)

I watched in a pub in Ayia Napa fairly spangled efter 3 (or 4?) harsh days / nights / mornings on the drink.

I do recall it being on the brink of an unwatchable game tho.

Score in 6 minutes that manage the game out after that.  :laughing: 

What a fucking gluepot.

Fans should get 84 minutes worth of their money back.

93.33 %.

£23.25 back on a £25 ticket.

If there is such a thing as a £25 ticket.

Shania Twain's best hit IMO

Bastard!!!  :banghead: 

Ats abody elses quotes ye ginger bollocked hooooooor.  ;)

I watched in a pub in Ayia Napa fairly spangled efter 3 (or 4?) harsh days / nights / mornings on the drink.

I do recall it being on the brink of an unwatchable game tho.

Score in 6 minutes that manage the game out after that.  :laughing: 

What a fucking gluepot.

Fans should get 84 minutes worth of their money back.

93.33 %.

£23.25 back on a £25 ticket.

If there is such a thing as a £25 ticket.

Ha ha, hope your well bud,

It wisnae the best right enough, but try to look at the positives.

3 points against a team we had big problems with last season, clean sheet, debut goal for striker, young local loons getting decent game time off bench.

Jesus, I'm trying to convince myself here !!

Also at game - agree with most of that - for me Logan played well today - pushed forward and helped make space - one or two good runs - yes, lost ball at times but actually did his day job soundly - offered more than our left back - Devlin is more experienced than McKenna but not better and Joe is ace. At least Jimmy knows where the goals are - he just needs to get fitter.

Bit harsh on our left back? What’s he supposed to do from the bench?