Scotland up to 20th in the world

TheChimp

Ranking system has changed recently to give a better idea of true rankings. i.e. Competitive games count more than friendlies which wasn't case previously and now rankings are based on the rankings of the 2 teams playing meaning Australia v village of makubi in world cup qualifiers 30-0 win doesn't get them as much points as it did before, when they were 5th in the world!!

Ranking system has changed recently to give a better idea of true rankings. i.e. Competitive games count more than friendlies which wasn't case previously and now rankings are based on the rankings of the 2 teams playing meaning Australia v village of makubi in world cup qualifiers 30-0 win doesn't get them as much points as it did before, when they were 5th in the world!!

Some of the African teams have fair plumetted this month.

Nigeria down from 8th to 36th.

ooh - let me bite, let me bite!!!!

They play in the Asian federation now, not Oceania!!

Yes! Get in!!

Some of the African teams have fair plumetted this month.

Nigeria down from 8th to 36th.

Apparently due to rolling 5 year system taking out old results from January 5 years ago when the African Nations tournament was on, meaning big points lost for some teams in Africa

Guest LondonScottish
we are never the 20th best international team in the world

what a laugh

20 is a lot of teams. OK there will be the odd anomaly in the list, but which teams on a worse ranking do you think should be above us?

Guest LondonScottish
anyone of a number of the African sides, Turkey, USA, Russia, Australia to name a few

As I said there will always be the odd anomaly in the list, but I still think we would give all of those bar Turkey a tight game.

Archived