Celtic 1 - 0 Aberdeen

Deserved a draw, missed far too many sitters though.

Cosgrove was put on to win headers - but when the ball falls to him yards from goal he puts it miles over.

Wilson/May actually looked a decent partnership. When they went off our attacking threat simply became long balls or set pieces into the box - and like I say, Cosgrove has to take that chance. The Considine/Devlin mix up was a sitter too.

First half we were very decent. Three right good chances.

Ach, it's coming together, slowly.

Mt heid full of shit again & showing his colours regarding non weegie players, especially the young uns.

He was fkn besotted with Chris Maguire ffs & slates young Anderson.

TWAT.

Anderson is a decent prospect & deserves his chance is all folk are saying. Most folk more frustrated with how pish May & Cosgrove have been yet still getting tons more game time & especially starts over him.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

We're only five points off second.

Hearts will collapse around Christmas and finish 4th.

And only 6 off the bottom.

There's no proper midfield and no proper attack in this team. With each passing game I'm more and more amazed that anyone at the club felt that our transfer business throughout the summer was acceptable.

Serious concerns for the season ahead.

• Upvote 1

Should have paid the money 600,000 fit Doncaster wanted for the loon Marquis... Scored again the day 9 already this season.

Aye, we could have been playing May and Cosgrove ahead of him instead of Anderson. :whistling:

All round though, I'm a lot more positive after that game than at the start of the season. If we can kick on and make that level of performance our baseline, the goals will come.

• Site Sponsor

Ach, maybe so we were a bit unlucky and battled away but maybe I'm just being a grumpy cunt (as usual) but I'm nae happy.

We need to be going to the Weeg and looking like WINNING.

fucking toothless up front and no-one apart from young Anderson coming through who look like they could score which is pitiful.

Poor transfer window coming back to bite us.

Cosgrove has become the new traffic cone when it comes to scoring.

Yes he'll put himself about but he's a battering ram - nothing more.

Not good enough for this grumpy cunt

• Upvote 1

We have a Kenny Mclean shaped hole in our midfield. Think the hope was that Forester would have been his replacement but for whatever reason it's not happening for him.

Shinnie and Ball are too similar

Going to have to spend some dough in January for a creative midfielder or hope that Forester and possibly Wright when fit can contribute.

Wright looked good (albeit only against St Mirren) shame he's injured at the moment

We have a Kenny Mclean shaped hole in our midfield. Think the hope was that Forester would have been his replacement but for whatever reason it's not happening for him.

Going to have to spend some dough in January for a creative midfielder or hope that Forester and possibly Wright when fit can contribute.

Wright looked good (albeit only against St Mirren) shame he's injured at the moment

I'd prioritise a striker first I think.

No we don't, this early in the season Kenny was invisible, so we're not missing him in the slightest

Edit: yet

Our lack of goals is down to a lack of midfield creating chances more than any deficiencies up front.

Not really, it's just a combination of a few things that hopefully will sort themselves out soon. Forwards aren't taking chances, midfield not creating as much, defence bypassing midfield........just a disconnect that should improve with matches.