Scott Mckenna Ban For Tackle On Edouard

Great, have the manager banned for games and cost us vital points. Genius.

Are own shortcomings mean we won’t do anything this season in the league, this is the time to do it. Your approach of sitting quiet and smiling might cost us points by everyone thinking “what’s the point”.

Taking a stand could have the opposite effect and actually galvanise the support and club.

Are own shortcomings mean we won’t do anything this season in the league, this is the time to do it. Your approach of sitting quiet and smiling might cost us points by everyone thinking “what’s the point”.

Taking a stand could have the opposite effect and actually galvanise the support and club.

You are totally misunderstanding me. I don’t want us to sit and take it but the whole thing is set up to stop anyone questioning or taking serious issue with things. “Bringing the game into disrepute” is the all-encompassing phrase.

You are totally misunderstanding me. I don’t want us to sit and take it but the whole thing is set up to stop anyone questioning or taking serious issue with things. “Bringing the game into disrepute” is the all-encompassing phrase.

Go full whataboutery on them, if we call them out on decisions and get pulled up on it, demand that they explain the differences between our comments and Gerrard and Jack's comments earlier on this season.

Why would other clubs “join forces” with us? Plenty of them welcome the OF boaby and would be too scared to risk it. Killie giving Celtic most of their ground springs to mind.

They joined forces in 2012 did they not even though they were told they'd all go bust without the blue pound? They didn't go bust.

It's easier the second time.

• Upvote 1

Could ask what a manager who left in 1986 has to do with 2018 equally as legitimately...

The man only retired 5 years ago and used the ‘siege mentality’ tactic his entire career against referees, football bodies, clubs, opposing manager etc. He also happened to be the greatest manager in our history hence felt an appropriate person to highlight a contrasting approach or response vs today.

• Upvote 4