Scott Mckenna Ban For Tackle On Edouard

The man only retired 5 years ago and used the ‘siege mentality’ tactic his entire career against referees, football bodies, clubs, opposing manager etc. He also happened to be the greatest manager in our history hence felt an appropriate person to highlight a contrasting approach or response vs today.

So McInnes circles the wagons.

You said imagine what Fergie would have done.

Well, go on then enlighten me, what would he have done, taken a flame thrower to Park Gardens (80s ref), what did he do after the 79 final, boycott the games after? Get in a fight...

Lot of rose tinted misty hazy memories of Fergie

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

So McInnes circles the wagons.

You said imagine what Fergie would have done.

Well, go on then enlighten me, what would he have done, taken a flame thrower to Park Gardens (80s ref), what did he do after the 79 final, boycott the games after? Get in a fight...

Lot of rose tinted misty hazy memories of Fergie

Trophies not cups

Notice you didn't answer the question...

No point to living in the past

Thought it was pretty obvious, but as you insist. I think he would have said something that the fans wanted to here and not the same old “we are disappointed” statement.

It’s not a lot to expect and has nothing to do with living in the past

Is anyone actually surprised?

It's OK to kick a player but not tackle them. Really getting sick of football now.

I am with this one purely because it's a new low. We're a couple of decisions away from being like the Colombian Premier League when Don Pablo ran shit.

As the club and manager speak for the fans. Because that’s what someone who gives a fuck would do. To put fire in the bellies of the players and support.

If our own manager doesn’t have the balls to get torn into the SFA for this then we need to find someone who does.

Imagine what Fergie would have done.

You don't need to imagine - he has already been Aberdeen manager. Did Aberdeen receive no injustices in the 80s?

McInnes is always keen never to be seen rocking the boat. Fine, but there are times when he needs to let rip. In last week's Times there were two articles side by side - a short one featuring Derek's statement about being 'disappointed' with the kick-off times - and a lengthy piece on Levein's fierce attack on the SPFL.

Then yesterday, Derek is on record as being 'sympathetic' to Roger's outcry at the way his club had been forced to play at Murrayfield. What he should have said was that here was the proof, if proof was indeed needed, that home advantage was crucial, something that the Glasgow clubs have had in their favour for years. Fergie would have fired up his team on the perceived sense of injustice. But then he was a serial winner, DM isn't.

• Upvote 8

Totally embarassing from McInnes quite frankly. Nae wonder the huns call us Abergreen.

Lol.

That's only in your head you fucking weirdo. Totally embarrassing.

For any other clown that still doesn't get it. Mckenna was given a 2 match ban for a retrospective red card. The club and the manager both released a statement and spoke to the media stating surprise and disgust at the decision. The media, by the way, didn't really give a fuck so after today it will all be forgotten. Neither does anybody else outside of the club and the support.

That is what happened. I find it funny that the usual suspects pretend that it's something different.

I imagine they want the club to release amother statement that reads something like "eh... well aye, for anyone that is interested, what we said before still stands and by the way the sfa don't give a fuck that we thought they were wrong...We still think they were wrong."

We should all boycott and not release Shinnie and Mckenna for Scotland. Or Wright or Ferguson etc. We should make a banner. Or we could write a letter. Or just release another statement. Really, nobody gives a fuck.

• Downvote 5

Lol.

For any other clown that still doesn't get it. Mckenna was given a 2 match ban for a retrospective red card. The club and the manager both released a statement and spoke to the media stating surprise and disgust at the decision. The media, by the way, didn't really give a fuck so after today it will all be forgotten. Neither does anybody else outside of the club and the support.

That is what happened. I find it funny that the usual suspects pretend that it's something different.

I imagine they want the club to release amother statement that reads something like "eh... well aye, for anyone that is interested, what we said before still stands and by the way the sfa don't give a fuck that we thought they were wrong...We still think they were wrong."

We should all boycott and not release Shinnie and Mckenna for Scotland. Or Wright or Ferguson etc. We should make a banner. Or we could write a letter. Or just release another statement. Really, nobody gives a fuck.

The only embarrassment here is your fucking username you total serpent.

• Upvote 1

Lol.

So you are saying that we should sit down, shut up and know our place and go along with the charade that Scottish football laws and interpretations of the laws are administered without fear or favour.

Fuck it....the referee will win the Semi final for them anyway, so the team and fans should stage a massively public process by registering a first eleven and subs bench from the recently successful "Football fans in training" squad.

at them play the Semi..

The broadcasters will have a coniption and when asked why they arranged such a farcical debacle, the club can make its views more than adequately clear on an international stage.

And do their clubs receive less injustices as a result?

I don't know. Probably not.  They've clearly decided though that saying nothing and just taking it on the chin is a less palatable option.

The wider point is that there is a groundswell of objection rising and that clubs have been successful previously in 2012 when they have joined forces to stop the authorities implementing something objectionable to their paying support.  Also, as someone else said Celtic were successful when they engaged a QC on their behalf.

Change can be made but it requires all the 40 clubs outside Celtic and Rangers to join forces and serve a vote of no confidence to the current authorities and their joint notice to quit the current system.  They can't ignore that in the same way they can swat off individual managers or clubs.

McInnes is always keen never to be seen rocking the boat. Fine, but there are times when he needs to let rip. In last week's Times there were two articles side by side - a short one featuring Derek's statement about being 'disappointed' with the kick-off times - and a lengthy piece on Levein's fierce attack on the SPFL.

Then yesterday, Derek is on record as being 'sympathetic' to Roger's outcry at the way his club had been forced to play at Murrayfield. What he should have said was that here was the proof, if proof was indeed needed, that home advantage was crucial, something that the Glasgow clubs have had in their favour for years. Fergie would have fired up his team on the perceived sense of injustice. But then he was a serial winner, DM isn't.

I wouldn’t mention Fergie, you’ll get hounded for making comparisons to our greatest manager of all time...

Time for McInnes and Milne to get tore in.

Last chance for the pair of spineless fuckers or I can see folk not bothering their arses very shortly.

You expect Mcinnes to get tore in????

The same man who was showing sympathy to Celtic today because their game is at Murrayfield.

The cunt is more than happy to get fucked up the arse by the Huns that run our game.

What part of spineless fucker gave you that impression?