Scotland V Albania And Israel

Would love to post a witty reply to that but I will need a dundonian translation manual to make sense of that nonsense.

Give me a few hours

To be fair to AK writing in the vernacular is not an easy thing to do. Just try writing solely in the Doric and you will get my point. Not sure he comes from Dundee either.

Interesting to see if we can back that up against Israel. Hopefully puts to bed the wing back nonsense. After Robertson, our two best players are probably Fraser and Forrest, both wingers... and McLeish picks a formation using wing backs, with no wingers! Both players have been flying this season - it's not really a surprise they both played well yesterday, when played in their proper positions.

Glad to see Fraser making an impact. Read a good comment on Twitter earlier: 'Fraser could find Madeline McCann with some of those passes!'

• Downvote 1

Och for fuck sake min it would be a pretty boring forum if we were all the same, but if you dinna like his banter you are free to block him at any time.

I have him on ignore but people like you quote him talking about me.

Some strange obsession from the burner account with people being done i the arse, always threatening to do it or claiming to have done it