Scotland V Albania And Israel

McLeish done a good job so far. Stumbled across the formation change but it's a lesson learned. We have some proper good players coming through.

Amen to that. There will be some who pulled out of the squad, not all, but y'all know who I am talking about, who might find it hard to get back into the side and that is how it should be.

This is pasted from the BBC:

If Scotland do not finish in the top two of their qualifying group, there is now a safety net.

Scotland have now secured a one-legged Nations League play-off semi-final against Finland at Hampden in March 2020, with the winners potentially facing either Norway or Serbia in the final.

A ballot or toss of a coin before the League C semis are played will decide who's at home for the final.

That's the best I've ever seen Fletcher play for Scotland. Maybe he's finally screwed the nut.

The two wee lads were excellent again wide.

We need a right back but fair play to Paterson for getting on with job and not pulling out with 'fatigue' just because he doesn't fancy playing right back.

Young team, hopefully they can stick together and kick on

Aye, I'm inclined to think there may be a hint of truth to the rumours. Hasn't seemed himself for a while. Shame if true.

I dunno if it's because we are looking for something but it was odd be asked about results to someone else...something isn't right. His formation comments were weird