Aberdeen 0 - 1 Celtic - League Cup Final 2018

can we have another celtic loanie?

a whole week of preparation against a side that spent a difficult time in norway midweek and more of the same shyte, the gap is too big,now for a win against sevco to set the fans up all over again.

the worst merry go round ever.,

mcinnes and milne out now.

Agree

We need a new man in charge,running out of ideas is Deek.

Club needs freshening up I'm afraid.

He's past his sell by with us.

McClennan did very well. Bit more faith in the young boys required.

Correct.

Get the likes of Wilson, May, Cosgrove (though he won the ball a lot today) McGinn & even Shinnie to fk & stop giving them games based on age/experience & especially fkn size ffs

& start trusting in young lads more. Especially McClennan & Anderson. Also Wright & Cambell

• Upvote 2

McClellan, Anderson, Ferguson are all great young prospects. Hopefully Mcinnes gives them the game time they need to develop.

Lowe was fantastic today. Best player on the park. Had Forrest in his pocket all day.

Mcinnes gave it a go so fair play to him. What I won’t forgive though is the whole striker fiasco. We are desperate for a striker.

Anderson should get this season to make a name for himself. We are mid table and need something to push us on.

Wilson go away. You will forget us and we will quickly forget you. Everyone knows we did it as desperation and it was a massive risk that didn’t pay off.

A new manager might do that.

Ha, for that to happen we would have to trust in Milne to bin the bam/fund his release.

Never going to happen.

I'm not slating McInnes for today's game. His team done ok today even if completely toothless but he has still assembled a weak as fk attacking side that without GMS on his game is utterly useless.

He needs to drop the shite & give the young/fearless/hungry to prove, more of a crack of the whip.

Also needs to offload a load of shite in January & somehow replace them with players that he can justifiably have reason for keeping the young lads out of the starting line ups.

Start with sending that waste of space Wilson back to Utd

• Upvote 1

Many were on the park at the end?

That's a lot of shite

You basically prove the point yourself by the it was 'at the end' part. a last throw of dice again from a desperate man yet again because he has trusted in his first choice shite up front first again.

He's given himself nothing but shite to choose from up front yet still (for the most part) persists with them over starting better but younger/less experienced players

I fucking hate Celtic now. Used to think they were slightly better of the 2 bigot brothers. But they are just as bad,another hollow victory for their 5 times everybody else's budget. Where they had to stoop to dirty tactics and cuntsmanship.

Their support for the most part are a complete bunch of arseholes. No clue about right & wrong in the game & completely deluded with self entitlement.

You cannot even have a decent argument with a Celtic fan because they just have no clue about the game

We do seem to be a better team with Shinnie and Ball together though. But Ferguson doesn’t give us the forward drive, rather they go together in a midfield 3. Liked what I saw of McLennan. Didn’t like anything I saw if Wilson. May was stripped at least twice so not all bad.

Sorry but Shinnie was shite again today. One wee step over turn may have some thinking he was decent but he was missing for most part & also cost us the goal & game if truth be told