Aberdeen 3 - 2 Livingston

Aye, HG's first appearance at Pittodrie, if I mind right, when he scored that sensational overhead kick. Young Ferguson has got it all and the longer we have him the better he will get. Nae lang till he gets his first Scotland call up if I am any judge of a player.

It was at East end Park.

Seems like every team is wise to the notion that they can batter Cosgrove and he'll be the cunt penalised. 

It was a clear penalty. 

It wasn't! The replay shows the defender clipped him outside the box, but it was another shite decision to add to the growing list of shite decisions our poor excuses for referees have given this season.

Aye, HG's first appearance at Pittodrie, if I mind right, when he scored that sensational overhead kick. Young Ferguson has got it all and the longer we have him the better he will get. Nae lang till he gets his first Scotland call up if I am any judge of a player.

It was at East End Park

Guest milne_afc

Thanks for the correction. My memory fails me on a worryingly regular basis these days.

He did score in his first game at Pittodrie though, a deft, left fit, curling lob into the beach end full of hun cunts. Beautiful it was.

Contact was outside the box I think.

Just replayed the incident. Contact was indeed about 1 foot outside the box, SC fell inside carried by his momentum. Still a clear penalty though.  :thumbup1:

I thought he slipped but the yellow was out of order.

Their 17 (Robinson?) stands on Cosgrove's left foot. 

Real performance to be proud of and so many brilliant performers

None more so than cosgrove, apart from cristiano maclennan

Christ, did you fall and bang your heid in the toilet? I had to go back and check that it was Livingston we were playing and not Juventus in the Champions League. Its Livingston/ Ferranti Thistle ffs, at home: a team perennially destined at best for the bottom 6. Only 19 goals in 17 games with a GD of 3. A dead parrot of a club: deceased, passed on, defunct, expired, kicked the bucket, an ex-football team.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Christ, did you fall and bang your heid in the toilet? I had to go back and check that it was Livingston we were playing and not Juventus in the Champions League. Its Livingston/ Ferranti Thistle ffs, at home: a team perennially destined at best for the bottom 6. Only 19 goals in 17 games with a GD of 3. A dead parrot of a club: deceased, passed on, defunct, expired, kicked the bucket, an ex-football team.

Shoofta

• Upvote 1

An almost enjoyable game of football.

Big shout out to the Livvy #45 who tried to square up to McKenna, but bottled it and ran away.

The only thing that could have improved tonight would be a limo full of middle age men acting irresponsibly in the car park.

The AWPR was looking beautiful.