Aberdeen 5 - 1 Dundee

Guest the shepherd

Great result but those early season defeats and draws have really cost us. We could have been a few points clear but as they say if your Auntie had baws...

Yer right min. It's that dreaded backheel that is costing us from being even higher in the league. Great result tonight mind

Russell Andersons voice

Jesus Christ

Zzzz

Fuck, he laughed at the Dundee defence at one point and I nearly missed it due to the monotone delivery :laughing:

Great result but those early season defeats and draws have really cost us. We could have been a few points clear but as they say if your Auntie had baws...

No one says that

Good win tonight.

Dundee are absolute pish.

Great for Cosgrove to get a double. Two really well taken goals. First player in 3 years to score in 3 consecutive games.

Good to see Forrester get a run out but tbose 3 corners were embarrassing.

Thing with Forrester you can tell he has ability but also that’s he’s nowhere near match fit. Said to my mate after the game, mcinnes really needs to improve on letting fringe players play for the reserves. Forrester, Gleeson, Wright to an extent, If called upon look half a yard off the pace and lacking confidence.

Thing with Forrester you can tell he has ability but also that’s he’s nowhere near match fit. Said to my mate after the game, mcinnes really needs to improve on letting fringe players play for the reserves. Forrester, Gleeson, Wright to an extent, If called upon look half a yard off the pace and lacking confidence.

How fit do you need to be to get a corner to reach the front post?

Failed 3 times in a row after being on 5mins.

Weak as fuck.

Either he is shite or has aids but regardless get rid.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How fit do you need to be to get a corner to reach the front post?

Failed 3 times in a row after being on 5mins.

Weak as fuck.

Either he is shite or has aids but regardless get rid.

McGinn has made a career of not beating the first man from set plays and we’ve endured it for 6 years.

He was probably nervous, he’s not kicked a ball in a game for about 3 months.

Either give him decent minutes off the bench or let him play for the reserves to get match fit. Then judge.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Aye, I've mentioned that in the Forrester thread.

Both him and Wilson looked extremely rusty.

In McInnes defence about the reserve line ups we have 5 players out injured at the moment he is certainly not wanting that to increase.

6 with Ferguson waiting on a one game ban.

Aye but I think that's flawed. 4 central midfielders regularly on the bench plus Tansey. Some of them could be getting regular appearances for the reserves without jeopardising the first team cover. Even on a rota basis

I enjoyed that tonight thought we played some really good stuff at times. Dundee were pish though.

8 wins from our last 11 games in all competitions is a very good return when you consider we have played the old firm 3 times in Glasgow during that run.

Big 3 games coming up now though much tougher on paper than the last 3 were but we go into them in good form. COYR!

McGinn has made a career of not beating the first man from set plays and we’ve endured it for 6 years.

He was probably nervous, he’s not kicked a ball in a game for about 3 months.

Either give him decent minutes off the bench or let him play for the reserves to get match fit. Then judge.

I think that's exactly what happened, he was probably emotional as well considering what happened with his sister. At least that first game is out the way now and hopefully he can settle.