Morality

Fridge

It’s not the official invite but a heads up as to the email which will await me tomorrow.

Just say that you was pished at the time and your memory is a bit hazy.

You can vaguely mind telling the boy to wise up however what it was about you canna mind.

Any tribunal solicitor would rip the work's dismissal apart if they sacked their boy on the word of someone who admitted he was hammered.

Just say that you was pished at the time and your memory is a bit hazy.

You can vaguely mind telling the boy to wise up however what it was about you canna mind.

Any tribunal solicitor would rip the work's dismissal apart if they sacked their boy on the word of someone who admitted he was hammered.

Doesn’t particularly look good on me though does it!

I was either pished as fuck on a works night out or lying through my teeth in a works tribunal and everyone will know it! And the guy is sound but I don’t know him that well but I don’t want to see him getting fucked over.

Away to consult the how do you disappear thread!

I was either pished as fuck on a works night out or lying through my teeth in a works tribunal and everyone will know it! And the guy is sound but I don’t know him that well but I don’t want to see him getting fucked over.

Not really, you are a quiet bloke, don't normally drink a lot, the work lay on a load of free drink, you overestimate your capacity for alcohol etc. and some things about the evening is a bit hazy.

If you tell the investigation team that, they wouldn't let it go anywhere near a tribunal.

Sick line, stress, tell HR to back off you've got shit to deal with. Back in 4 weeks it's all blown over and you've had a month drinking and wanking.

That is the worst advice I have ever heard boobies min. That gives the company four weeks to decide if fridge's presence is really a prerequisite for the smooth running of their operations. Meanwhile the wee drunken cunt who has created this moral dilemma is completely cleared of any wrongdoing, as the main witness is on a sickie, and is promoted to fridge's former position along with his company car and secretary ( who he has been secretly shagging for months ) and his first duty is to deliver the invalids P45.

Fuck morals and stick the boot into the cunt afore he does it to you.

That is the worst advice I have ever heard boobies min. That gives the company four weeks to decide if fridge's presence is really a prerequisite for the smooth running of their operations. Meanwhile the wee drunken cunt who has created this moral dilemma is completely cleared of any wrongdoing, as the main witness is on a sickie, and is promoted to fridge's former position along with his company car and secretary ( who he has been secretly shagging for months ) and his first duty is to deliver the invalids P45.

Fuck morals and stick the boot into the cunt afore he does it to you.

ya auld bastart ye.. thank fuck yev gien some solid advice there ya cunt its snowflakecentral oan here the noo..manchebs  haein a fuckin mare stertin tae hink the cunts been hacked fae boy george the pysh ez comin oot wi

• Upvote 1

You can if it’s a works night out which is fucking

ironic as they are plying everyone full of free booze.

I’ve had this conversation with HR before, misrepresenting the company or some shit.

American companies are big on this though, two or more employees out drinking can be classed as a company night out, so you can be fucked over, if you say “I canna mind, I was blitzed” they’ll fuck You over too for being out of control.

Best bet is to check your employee handbook/contract and see what it says first. Then advise the guy to get in first with either legal representation or a doctors note saying he’s seeking medical help for this drinking issue and needs help, then the company will end up being obligated to help his medical condition.............

Can't really remember any work night out I've ever been on that I remember all of.  Only way to get through most of them.  

Go down the I don't remember fully road if you don't want to dob him in it.  I think it is quite plausible to say you ultimately sorted him out in getting him a taxi without needing to know you were fully aware of what was going on.    Don't think I'd go as far as covering for him if the event was well witnessed though.  Could put you in a very awkward position if he is ultimately going to get sacked.  

The boy sounds like a prick to be fair. Although, the women that's complained should've just told him to fuck off and that be the end of it.

Say you were aware of the women being annoyed at the man and the accusation she made but that you never directly heard it. In order to avoid the situation escalating you got the boy in a taxi home.

Easy.

The boy sounds like a prick to be fair. Although, the women that's complained should've just told him to fuck off and that be the end of it.

Say you were aware of the women being annoyed at the man and the accusation she made but that you never directly heard it. In order to avoid the situation escalating you got the boy in a taxi home.

Easy.

Don’t say that strikes stuff above.

Just say you can’t remember. Fuck all to do with drink.

First part is spot on apart from the boy sounding like a prick.