Music

eeps

When I first came (steady, steady) here, I thought that Dervish was some sort of... I don't know... y'know those blokes who came up to you in HMV in 1995 and went,

"That's there best work. Classic. After that, they sold out."

And you were holding some VHS cleaner tapes, the ones that did... nothing. Just some alcohol on your videos that melt the Jap components appemlped by a Filipiono houseboy.

But then he, ventured verbally...

"Neil Young, y'heard of him?"

"Isn't he that cunt off Live Aid who looks all nervous because Boy George innuendo'd  him for a double teabag session?"

"No. NEIL Young."

"Oh."

"Him off the Young Ones?"

"You live in Kincorth?"

Next thing you know, you're in that Kincorth, all them houses with drives ways, 1997 it is or might have been, all nice living room, Sony HIFI, empty house, Tony Blair all in power, then you see this on the 21" TV...

Point is... Dervish isn't a cunt, he's just passionate

About music.

Let the cunt post.

I love John Lee Hooker. That boy could boogie woogie.

In the old days, a negro wasn't allowed to... do... most things.

But they did. 

They did that guitar.

And lil' John did a song based on his uncle's guitar. Went like this in 1948...

• Upvote 1

I would make those men visit the  kids in hospital, the old folks, their ancestors graves. ,My granda died this year, we put ashes into the air. Joined his father. Both wars. Needless wars. Fought them anyway and came home. Not just Scots came home - we ALL came home. Germans, Poles. Frenchmen who ran trains, hands burned so hot they could pass for shit-covered diamonds. Men from African, stinking of death on that last day, Ozzies stinking of it, too. Even men from that London had blood of a Bremen bootie under his nails.

I tell you this... Aberdeen is a weird fucking place and it produced me. I am among the weirdest. And you need to get a mad man to win. Alex Ferguson was average as a player, but as a manager, he was... let's face it, he was man who would have went to his grave as a RAGING if he had 

HIS! Y'know why? He had heart, soul and a madness, the madness that men like have, it's like when you stare into Moon all alone and go, "fuckin' RIGHT we'll win!"

I hate "big" clubs, I hate Real Madrid. I'd love to see those imperial aristocratic bags of shit get clowned by Gironoa this year. Same with Celtic. I hate Celtic MORE than Rangers. I "get" Rangers" I get them. Celtic are worse. I love Jesus and Ireland 

I get called a bot by that Marydoll member.

I tell you a story.

I said, the year was 19. And some shit. Long time ago. No one was lickin' clitoris back then. Or bein' on internetz.

Forbzie was still alive. Christ Forbes. I revere that guy. Greatest farts of al time. Huge penis, great goalie, could come on field and hit a screamer. Play a record...

No, I'm from a small land. Kincorth. I could write the book on Kincorth, memory is my game, their are no negatives memories, the souls I rubbed against from 1980-1996 were immaculate, I say again, IMMACULATE, those chromosomal incubated  in thier mother's warm womb, baking, caking, thinking, stinking, planning, scanning, rumbling, bumbling, dancing, shitting, loving, crying, dying, being born again and a transgender Asian Scientologist.

AI BOT!

I can confirm I am a Chink cyborg Huns sympatister,

No, I'm just a great, great writer.

Like... the Bible. But crossed with... what? Bob Dylan? Bukowski? Orville the Duck on shrooms?

If only.

I love football. I love Aberdeen, Granite is God's poop.

Play a record... something sexy... if in doubt play the King who had OOR BLOOD! Hit it, Big E...

Pragmatic Gordon (my name) wish...

Scotland get to the Quarter finals.

Gyppo team, France, England...

I'm a dreamer. 

One of the great ROMANTIC DREAMERS, dripping in Cosmic Celestial spunk, Freddie Mercury's Champagne sweat, ancestral agony, Rod Hull and Emu's last efforts, you name it sport, the... Irish say best, don't they...

14 hours ago, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

When I first came (steady, steady) here, I thought that Dervish was some sort of... I don't know... y'know those blokes who came up to you in HMV in 1995 and went,

"That's there best work. Classic. After that, they sold out."

And you were holding some VHS cleaner tapes, the ones that did... nothing. Just some alcohol on your videos that melt the Jap components appemlped by a Filipiono houseboy.

But then he, ventured verbally...

"Neil Young, y'heard of him?"

"Isn't he that cunt off Live Aid who looks all nervous because Boy George innuendo'd  him for a double teabag session?"

"No. NEIL Young."

"Oh."

"Him off the Young Ones?"

"You live in Kincorth?"

Next thing you know, you're in that Kincorth, all them houses with drives ways, 1997 it is or might have been, all nice living room, Sony HIFI, empty house, Tony Blair all in power, then you see this on the 21" TV...

TLDR.

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That’s pretty sound having your mum sending you decent music.My old granny used to try and get me into Sinatra and Nat King Cole when I was about 7 or 8. 😂

I used to get home from school and before the homework was out she would put on an album and we would have to work out the lyrics/ meaning. There was a lot of nirvana/ PJ/ Radiohead. It’s called an education. 

Basically, this is all her fault.