Music

eeps

“Now chi chi she laid it on and a few days later shes gone and its back to the womb to get warm warm warm”

early 20s smack head Ryder about the older black wifie dealer/junkie he used to buy junk from who OD’d and he was still due her a lay on. Him, his brother and Bez loved her, and thats his ode..

Genius 

9 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Watched Radiohead’s 1997 Glastonbury set at the weekend. Would have been great to experience that in the flesh. Bends>ok computer but probably 2 of the best albums of the decade. 

I'd imagine seeing Radiohead pre The Bends would have been a good laugh, you'd be watching them thinking "These guys are not bad, doubt i'll see them playing stadiums in a few years though" 

Seeing them during the Bends/OK Computer period was immense. A lot of their new stuff translates really well live too though, particularly things like Everything in it's Right Place, Sit Down Stand Up, The National Anthem etc etc 

Guest milne_afc

I just use the radio function on Spotify these days. Select B-52’s and let it spin - ace selection of tunes.

etc

On 6/28/2021 at 12:04 PM, StandFree1982 said:

I'd imagine seeing Radiohead pre The Bends would have been a good laugh, you'd be watching them thinking "These guys are not bad, doubt i'll see them playing stadiums in a few years though" 

Seeing them during the Bends/OK Computer period was immense. A lot of their new stuff translates really well live too though, particularly things like Everything in it's Right Place, Sit Down Stand Up, The National Anthem etc etc 

Saw them in Dundee around 96/97 , they were brilliant . There was a bit of hype about them as they had been supporting someone big , canna mind who