Aberdeen V St Mirren

This could have been so much worse... Luckly just to pull off a draw. Missed opportunity with Rangers draw and hopefully Killie split or lose points with Celtic.  Only positive for me was McLennan and to a lesser extent Cosgrove adding another (negating a poor foul in the box for  the penalty). Give credit to St Mirren they wanted it more than us and took advantage of the few opportunities they had. How we did not get one more with all that action in the st mirren box is beyond me.

On the lighter side, we were not the only ones having a bad day today, how did BBC miss the Ferguson goal from a corner? Did not see the goal on RedTV until after the half.

Results & (especially) performances like today. Against pish like that shows how dreadfully pathetic we were in the January window.

Scrimping & saving when we are clearly lacking decent players. Not just through a few unlucky injuries either.

Fourth (at very best) & likely out the cup by the semi is the height of our ambition this season & that is still enough for some to stand by McInnes regardless.

• Upvote 1

This could have been so much worse... Luckly just to pull off a draw. Missed opportunity with Killie/Rangers draw.  Only positive for me was McLennan and to a lesser extent Cosgrove adding another (negating a poor foul in the box for  the penalty). Give credit to St Mirren they wanted it more than us and took advantage of the few opportunities they had. How we did not get one more with all that action in the st mirren box is beyond me.

Killie drew tomorrow did they? Bets on.

Wow. I note you have absolutely nothing to back up your shit statement.

How is he overrated? Boy is a fucking colossus and is the only cunt that shows real determination for the Dons. Has shown it time and time again.

Good to see there's finally another mongo on Fine n Dandys wavelength.

Do the pair of you cunts ever go to any games or do you just come on here to bitch at the slightest opportunity?

Colossus HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Are you related to him lol only explainable reason for this brutal over praising other than utter window lickingitis

• Upvote 1

The whole team apart from Lewis were poor.

I think they thought they just had to turn up to win. Everything was at a slow pace and it came back to bite them in the bum.

Hopefully a kick up the arse.

Unfortunately they have had several kicks up the arse but don't appear to learn from them.

The lack of pace and urgency about the team is something I and others have highlighted on a number of occasions.

Frustrating thing is that they can turn it on when they want. McInnes job is to find the right button to push more often.

I said this after the Kilmarnock game, what is the point in playing both Shinnie and Ferguson in midfield for these games? Both are grafter type players in there, both good at what they do but offer almost no creativity. We all wanted a creative midfielder in January for games like this. Stewart is a forward- and he's been average anyway.

Considine for the second goal was embarrassing. Cosgrove for the first was idiotic. Fortunately, we're still third. However, there's every chance we could finish 5th based on current home form. The QF is the biggest game of the season. Fail to win that and we're looking at more frustration.

Add this to the fact our current Club captain is whoring himself out and keeping us in the dark over whether or not he fancies staying, and I'd say our business has been generally poor of late.

Played our best football in December.

No, we had our most successful period in December but I can't remember much good football. We had a more direct style then. Since Stewart's return our build up play has been slower and results have been patchy. Said it at the time that the challenge for McInnes would be how to get the best from Stewart. Not sure McInnes is capable of incorporating a quality player into his style of play (see Christie, Maddison...).

• Upvote 1

No, we had our most successful period in December but I can't remember much good football. We had a more direct style then. Since Stewart's return our build up play has been slower and results have been patchy. Said it at the time that the challenge for McInnes would be how to get the best from Stewart. Not sure McInnes is capable of incorporating a quality player into his style of play (see Christie, Maddison...).

No we played our best football in December. Get it wide and in the box. It's our strength.

Wow. You really truly know nothing about football.

You should try to be more level headed rather than letting these outbursts get the better of you.

You think Shinnie gives us enough to earn our highest wage offer?

YOU are the clueless fool when it comes to football in this case then & yes. Ferguson is twice the player Shinnie is & on likely half his wage & still a bairn in football years

• Upvote 1

So let me get this straight.

You claim that Graeme Shinnie, who plays for our cheap shite tin pot club is overrated?

I have asked you two different questions.

Please explain how he is overrated and by who?

You think he is a 'colossus' lol

If you cannot see that as an example of being seen as overrated then there really is no hope for you as any kind of authority in terms of judging a footballer.

You lost any right of credit right then.

• Upvote 2