Over Rated Artists/bands

Studebaker-90

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/1GbHxhWTvtQ1rGNq0mxgWLh/11-classic-albums-that-defined-1994

Probably not the right thread but so fuck. I'd have jilted generation at number 1

Never understood the fuss over Blur. Had a few decent enough songs right enough, but were always lauded for being amazing. DA couldnt sing worth a shite live.

Amazing that Dookie didn't make that list. Iconic album at the time. 

Never understood the fuss over Blur. Had a few decent enough songs right enough, but were always lauded for being amazing. DA couldnt sing worth a shite live.

Couldn't agree more RE blur

Turgid

Another band that started good then went to shite. Never helped that they turned fae fairly punk into a wee emo fan club. 

I got an email saying she's playing in Aberdeen soon.

M people wifie, nae Esther.

Someone could maybe romance her up the bottom and post the results on here.

TRUE STORY...I actually kissed her on the back of her hand, she said are you always such a gentleman, I replied only when the lady is as beautiful as you, happened downstairs at the Ministry after they'd played the music hall, fuck knows how but I got into the after party, think the club thought I was with them and they thought I owned the club. All on my dear daughters life, me and a pal. I was fucked on ectos but played it like a genius. The drummer shovel I think he was called was an utter arse, drunk straight out of a vodka bottle thinking he was cool, prick. Spoke to the guitar player for ages, he was a good bloke.

Had to fucking use mouthwash the next day and scrub my lips with carbolic soap as I came out of my fucked up state but lived off that story for Months. They were actually good in concert after a couple pills.