Big Age Gap Relationships

YorkDon

Late 20's isn't really that young so hopefully she's lost the daft wee girl traits that might have caused you problems at work.

Enjoy the ride and don't fall for her would be my advice. If she's up for getting you round for 'pizza' or she's on the end of the phone when you're horny then that's the perfect scenario, if you're not wanting commitment, and it means no one else needs to know like your daughter or work.   

Last kinda bird I had was 14 years younger than me, a sensational figure and firm breasts like only early 20's women have. She got attached very quickly and was insanely jealous though. A very satisfying tight pink vagina it has to be said. Take the rough with the smooth though. Was also obsessed with trying to take pictures of us for her instagram/Facebook nonsense so she got ditched.

Current squeeze is early 30s and happy to report a similar body and vagina. No jealousy issues or rampant social media use yet.

What can I say lads it makes a change from riding lassies of the same age as myself,so i’m a touch excited at the fact her arse is so tight she could crack walnuts with it!

She’s nae had kids either so it’s like a mouses ear.

I dare say she’ll see through me in time but aye I was there last night whoever asked...