Dundee 0 - 2 Aberdeen

3 points is the first priority, but it should also be an opportunity to close the GD gap on Killie.

Not much chance of catching them on gd playing top six teams unless they let the Huns run over them again.

We need to surpass their points tally. If we finish on same points I think they will still keep a superior gd.

We'll need a post split performance similar to last year if we want to get into Europe via the league. Probably need to beat Kilmarnock too.

I'd say Hibs and Hearts are out of it, we're not going to finish below either. So to finish 3rd, we just need to match Kilmarnock's results plus three extra goals or match their results plus one point. Think the latter is achievable without coming close to last year (where we would have won the post split mini league).

I've not completely given up on second, although Motherwell would need to win tomorrow for this to remain even a possibility.

Not much chance of catching them on gd playing top six teams unless they let the Huns run over them again.

We need to surpass their points tally. If we finish on same points I think they will still keep a superior gd.

No, I'm not arguing.

Just said that today was probably our best chance of winning by a few.

Is that it then, giving up the ghost for second already?

Not completely but as the Rock says we need Motherwell to win tomorrow really for there to be any chance.

I think we've got enough on our plate trying to overtake Kilmarnock. Next 2 league games are away to Kilmarnock and the Huns starting with Kilmarnock. We'd need to win both of those to even have 2nd in our sights I think.

Next 2 games v Celtic and Kilmarnock are massive. Win them and we've got everything on. Lose them and its more or less season over and Geoff will get his wish to play league Cup group games.

I'd say Hibs and Hearts are out of it, we're not going to finish below either. So to finish 3rd, we just need to match Kilmarnock's results plus three extra goals or match their results plus one point. Think the latter is achievable without coming close to last year (where we would have won the post split mini league).

I've not completely given up on second, although Motherwell would need to win tomorrow for this to remain even a possibility.

I agree and would say 4th is likely to get Europe so unless Hearts or ICT win the cup we will likely qualify.

Not completely but as the Rock says we need Motherwell to win tomorrow really for there to be any chance.

I think we've got enough on our plate trying to overtake Kilmarnock. Next 2 league games are away to Kilmarnock and the Huns starting with Kilmarnock. We'd need to win both of those to even have 2nd in our sights I think.

Next 2 games v Celtic and Kilmarnock are massive. Win them and we've got everything on. Lose them and its more or less season over and Geoff will get his wish to play league Cup group games.

Even in that case Celtic would be heavy favourites to win the cup so we would still be very likely to qualify.