Greig Leigh is fucking pish. Colin Woodthorpe and Jamie McQuilken were better left backs than him and that's saying something. 

There was a moment ago few games ago (I forget which) where Leigh hopped around the ball so he could get into the right direction to pass the ball with his left foot. He's so one footed his right leg is obviously just for standing on. It was like watching a 4-5 year old at football training learning how to pass a ball. Embarrassing that we're paying a wage for that.

13 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Greig Leigh is fucking pish. Colin Woodthorpe and Jamie McQuilken were better left backs than him and that's saying something. 

There was a moment ago few games ago (I forget which) where Leigh hopped around the ball so he could get into the right direction to pass the ball with his left foot. He's so one footed his right leg is obviously just for standing on. It was like watching a 4-5 year old at football training learning how to pass a ball. Embarrassing that we're paying a wage for that.

Pish... and injury prone.

Great combination.

Same description could be levelled at Mikey Devlin 

16 hours ago, daytripping said:

I'm from Aberdeen, born and bred. Have no idea what that post is about...

16 hours ago, Arabian Knight said:

ez goat a loat tae say fir a cunt thits nae been tae a gemme.. ez mammy telt him its aw thugs thit ga tae fitba n ez better aff safe in ez comfort zone wi ez couch n afc jammies ''franklin mesel n daddykins ir jist a fone call awa..wi dinna want ye mixin wi riff raff..jist ye sit n watch redTV n ga oan yer forum if ye want tae vent aff..its safer thin the big wide world..love mumsie"

Translation of  Dundee United fan 'Arabian Knight' mocking 'Millertime'...

"He's got a lot to say for a c*nt that hasn't been to a game. His mother told him that it's only thugs that go to the football, and he's better off safe in his comfort zone and AFC pyjamas. Frank... your father and I are just a phone call away. We don't want you mixing with riff-raff. Just you sit and watch RedTV, and go on your forum if you want to vent off. It's safer than the big wide world. Love, Mum"

• Haha 1
37 minutes ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

Translation of  Dundee United fan 'Arabian Knight' mocking 'Millertime'...

"He's got a lot to say for a c*nt that hasn't been to a game. His mother told him that it's only thugs that go to the football, and he's better off safe in his comfort zone and AFC pyjamas. Frank... your father and I are just a phone call away. We don't want you mixing with riff-raff. Just you sit and watch RedTV, and go on your forum if you want to vent off. It's safer than the big wide world. Love, Mum"

?

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Bad hamstring injury.

A complete waste of time re-signing him.

Another “lazy” McInnes signing IMO. 

INjured when we signed him and was injured when he signed a new deal.

utterly pointless, wasn't amazing in his first spell either. As you say another lazy McInnes signing, hopefully means minutes for Mackenzie or Ngwenya, but I doubt it

4 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

To be fair, I thought he was an upgrade on what we had for left back. But another permacrock. Doubt if he is on a lot of money, and feel sorry for the guy. But we spend more time fitting broken square pegs into round holes. Completely disrupts our set-up and training. 

I don't.  After his message to the hun rat 2 last week Greg Leigh can get fucked.  Sooner he's away the better

• Upvote 2
18 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

Contract up end of the season thankfully. All being well McInnes is gone in the summer too along with the shite he's kept around (Logan, Leigh, Taylor, McGinn, Devlin etc)

I think that's harsh on Logan and McGinn.  Both have served Aberdeen well over the years.  Yeah their legs have gone now but that shouldn't detract from their contributions 

It's entirely the club's fault that their final contracts were too long.  

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I think that's harsh on Logan and McGinn.  Both have served Aberdeen well over the years.  Yeah their legs have gone now but that shouldn't detract from their contributions 

It's entirely the club's fault that their final contracts were too long.  

Logan has been rank for the last 2 seasons and McGinn isn't any use. Yes they've been great for us, however the wage they will be on and the lack of contributions are allarming  

I was questioning his January 2021 re-signing based on financial reasons before ultimately deciding he was complete and utter rhubarb when he sold the jerseys v Livvie.

Late to the party and I applaud those that never rated his previously.

Re-signed on deadline day summer 2020 when the last minute signing needed to be either a number 10 or a centre back.

Re-signed in Jan 2021 when 1) we were very skint and 2) had bigger priorities in every other position