14 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Both will probably be playing tomorrow as well

Sadly I can see it happening. Major worry is Logan may get another year out of us IF he plays enough games

Annoying that we don't really have any RB and haven't had one for a while, meant Logan has had a free run in the team no matter how crap he's played

7 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

Sadly I can see it happening. Major worry is Logan may get another year out of us IF he plays enough games

Annoying that we don't really have any RB and haven't had one for a while, meant Logan has had a free run in the team no matter how crap he's played

I heard hes off to Cove....could be bull though

22 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I think that's harsh on Logan and McGinn.  Both have served Aberdeen well over the years.  Yeah their legs have gone now but that shouldn't detract from their contributions 

It's entirely the club's fault that their final contracts were too long.  

Correct. Shay Logan, albeit not playing at the levels first displayed when he initially came to Aberdeen, played well last week.

A couple of lovely well-timed tackles, arguably an act other players are feart to do nowadays. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Tord31 said:

So out for the season confirmed then.

We should swoop to sign him on a two year deal. I'd offer him £600/week - obviously with the wage cut (10% is it for low earners?) until end of covid.

Really good signing on those terms

So long as it's him paying us the £600 a week I'd agree

1 hour ago, Andy_123 said:

Has it been confirmed Logan triggers an extension after a set amount of games? Or is it just fearful thinking? 

Id' read various articles which said his deal was until this summer and we had an option for another year.

I think the AFC Here We Go guys said it was similar to Considine's being triggered after a certain number of games. Unsure but I'd like to think the club would hold the power in that sense

28 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Maybe if we'd actually played Logan more regularly we might have got some form out of him. 

Would have been a better option playing him at right back in a four than wasting Hedges at right fucking wing back. 

Logan is finished at this level I think. 

27 minutes ago, RUL said:

Logan is finished at this level I think. 

He is, saw it years ago vs ROPS in Europe, literally gifted them the ball and they scored from it, last kick of the game bascially too.

Look at his marking for Shaw scoring his second when we lost 4-1, Logan loses his man. THe huns second goal, between him and Taylor neither communicate and leave Morelos to have get a shot off

Was a good player but is sadly past it

1 hour ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

If only we spent nearly a million on an international richt back!

If only! Seen on twitter Hernadez deal is as good as done, feel for the lad, essentially lost a year of his career stuck in Aberdeen not playing and barely knowing anyone (outwith those at the club)              

20 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Read on Twitter from someone that Leigh actually failed a medical at Rotherham? Then we signed him a month later?

Any truth to this?

That was said way back in the summer. Someone actually announced the signing (no idea if it was someone from Rotherham jumping the gun) but next day he was still a free agent

10 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

That was said way back in the summer. Someone actually announced the signing (no idea if it was someone from Rotherham jumping the gun) but next day he was still a free agent

Jesus. Sack the recruitment team.