11 Kokko

7 Rahimi 8 Llamas 14 Muinonen

10 Lingman 6 Sihvonen

3 Taiwo 88 Sissoko 5 Katz 20 Hyvärinen

25 Reguero c

RoPS starting XI. Kokko is the only RoPS striker who can find the net but has suffered from injuries and so lacks the match fittness. But he is quality sriker in Finnish Veikkausliiga standards. Lingman, Katz and Hyvärinen are capped in Finland U21. Katz is playing his first season in Veikkausliiga and has faced lot of problems to adapt there. Most weakest part of the defence. This was written without using the google translator I can make the grammar errors just by myself. 3-0 for Aberdeen.

11 Kokko

10 Lingman 6 Sihvonen

25 Reguero c

RoPS starting XI. Kokko is the only RoPS striker who can find the net but has suffered from injuries and so lacks the match fittness. But he is quality sriker in Finnish Veikkausliiga standards. Lingman, Katz and Hyvärinen are capped in Finland U21. Katz is playing his first season in Veikkausliiga and has faced lot of problems to adapt there. Most weakest part of the defence. This was written without using the google translator I can make the grammar errors just by myself. 3-0 for Aberdeen.

Racist

11 Kokko

10 Lingman 6 Sihvonen

25 Reguero c

tekee tup vielä töitä Santas-luolassa?

Nae bad so far for the 1st competitive gane of the season.

Like the way Hedges and Gallagher are playing, i think both could be big stars this season.

McGinn is McGinn..suberb goal.

I agree with the person that said bring Wilson on for Cosgrove..not that Big Sam isnt doing well..just that booking