Aberdeen 5 - 0 Chikhura Sachkhere (6 - 1)

Hope the lads are as up for this as I am! Cosgrove and Ferguson to put this one to bed! 

I work with a Polish lad. Affa nice chap who is just about to become a dad for the first time. His team is Lechia Gdansk who have a shock lead over Brondby. I didn't know this but the final is to be played in Gdansk as well. Joked about our 2 teams meeting in the group stages. Absolutely love the buzz European football brings. 

Stand Free lads!! COYR!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gdansk is marvellous.

Fantastic place.

Still get a decent bang for your buck over there? Must be one of the few places you can now. If our two teams do in fact cross paths, I fully intend on going over!

Fully expect McInnes to try and see it out a 0-0.

Also my fear but he's been talking the talk recently. I fully expect most of the game to be played in their half.

How old are you? I'm middle aged and Pittodrie has rarely been deafening in my lifetime.

It was pretty loud the day Willie Miller won us the league, the last day a non OF team won the league FFS

Copenhagen was loud too, for obvious reasons :) 

If this wasn't so accurate it'd be funny. What happened? Why is there more atmosphere on the moon than at Pittodrie these days? I remember as a young loon going with my dad to games and it was deafening!

Oh it's still deafening, just with disgruntled shouts of GET IT FORWARD and some middle aged wifie addressing players by their first name.

COME ON ANDY PASS IT TO SCOTT!

Hope we go for it but all i hear from the club is we must keep a clean sheet.

Why has the default always got to be negative.

Same in the league defend and keep it tight then lose a goal and spend last half hour chasing games.

That's what we've got though.

A steady if unspectacular manager who can grind out results with a fairly cautious approach. Competent at what he does though we're prone to slipping up on occasion due to living on the edge and doing enough to get by.

Some folk want to twist and go for something a bit more adventurous, others want to stick as the memories of recent previous managers are still painful.