Aberdeen 3 - 2 Hearts

based on the goal I saw and maybe he needs a little break as well, we were relying on a 19 year old too many times last season - he needs to be managed a little bit and givens wee break occasionally fergusson for Bryson is a very easy and obvious change. depending on if we need a young head with youth exuberance or an old head who can manage whats going on around him. struggle to see any other obvious changes

• Downvote 2

based on the goal I saw and maybe he needs a little break as well, we were relying on a 19 year old too many times last season - he needs to be managed a little bit and givens wee break occasionally fergusson for Bryson is a very easy and obvious change. depending on if we need a young head with youth exuberance or an old head who can manage whats going on around him. struggle to see any other obvious changes

So don't change

Thought everyone played well again. Wilson was unfortunate that not much got played through him. Won a few good 50/50's though so motivation was there.

Ojo oozes class. Man of the match for me.

What a difference with the squad depth this season. Hedges and McGinn changed it. And McLennan still to come back from injury.

Joe Lewis. What an incredible human. That save in the first half was unbelievable.

Thought Ojo ran the game first half. Difference between him and Jack is that he doesn't need two touches to get the ball from his feet. I also thought Considine showed McKenna how to play their big centre forward. He didn't dive in or try to take him on physically. Both full backs looked bright too. Positive signs.

based on the goal I saw and maybe he needs a little break as well, we were relying on a 19 year old too many times last season - he needs to be managed a little bit and givens wee break occasionally fergusson for Bryson is a very easy and obvious change. depending on if we need a young head with youth exuberance or an old head who can manage whats going on around him. struggle to see any other obvious changes

You arite Bamber? After being one of the more level headed posters on here you seem to have gone full scale mental the last week.

• Upvote 5

Thought Ojo ran the game first half. Difference between him and Jack is that he doesn't need two touches to get the ball from his feet. I also thought Considine showed McKenna how to play their big centre forward. He didn't dive in or try to take him on physically. Both full backs looked bright too. Positive signs.

He plays with his head up rather than his head down and mouth open.

And he's not a wanna be hun.

Win win.

Really enjoyed that Today Hearts did there usual dirty tricks show, fouls and diving to the forefront. We had a poor 10 minutes where we looked leggy at the back, but turned it round superbly at the end. Thought Ojo was superb as were Ferguson and Cosgrove, but Hedges and Mcginn turned the game on its head at the end, All looks good going forward