Kilmarnock 0 - 0 Aberdeen

That game and performance was as predictable as night following day.

DMC will give the usual soundbites, good point at a difficult venue etc.

In reality, the killie manager will struggle to see out the season as their performances have dropped off a cliff.

We're getting back to a situation where very soon, we'll be doing a lap of honour for finishing 3rd.

And I thought I was the resident psychotic optimist.

Nearest to 3rd we'll be finishing is 3rd in a 3-horse race for 3rd.

We really look devoid of any ideas after Kilmarnock chose to sit in early on. We need to start with two wingers, not Gallagher and Wilson in wide berths. Wilson played well when he picked up the ball centrally and ran at the Killie defence. I was surprised (Actually not surprised!) Gallagher stayed on the park as he really was awful at times!

Didn't look like scoring for the 3rd away game this season.

Utter Dross, all hope for good things this season is quickly disappearing, No game plan, no obvious tactics bar pumping it forward more in hope than anything else, Gallagher before Hedges, 3 defensive midfielders who mostly watch the ball going over there heads very predictable substitutions. The next thing will be Jonny Hayes signing it is so obviously Mcinnes

Kilmarnock had two banks of four plus Dicker behind the ball. Wilson and Gallagher had very little space to run in behind.

I thought we lost ground in the middle when Bryson went off.

Overall a point away to Killie is not a bad result and thought we played much better today than both of our visits to Rugby Park last season.

• Downvote 1

Remember how excited we all were about our new look, attacking side only a couple weeks ago. What has happened? 5 games in a row we've been rotten. Over 90 minutes, 3 losses, 2 draws, one goal scored.

Positives today, I guess we never looked like conceding and that's playing most of the game without (arguably) either of our first choice defensive pairing, although maybe that's not fair on Considine. Bryson got some more minutes into him (I'm still choosing to believe he's still regaining his fitness and we haven't signed an expensive dud). Thought Wilson looked all right, almost pass marks for him. He just looks knackered every time he does something.

Remember how excited we all were about our new look, attacking side only a couple weeks ago. What has happened? 5 games in a row we've been rotten. Over 90 minutes, 3 losses, 2 draws, one goal scored.

Positives today, I guess we never looked like conceding and that's playing most of the game without (arguably) either of our first choice defensive pairing, although maybe that's not fair on Considine. Bryson got some more minutes into him (I'm still choosing to believe he's still regaining his fitness and we haven't signed an expensive dud). Thought Wilson looked all right, almost pass marks for him. He just looks knackered every time he does something.

They rounded our keeper and missed an open goal.....which was sadly looking more like conceding than anything we mustered up